Glasses 1

sick , cuddles and sweet words
~~

"Tae, stay home today, you're sick." Jungkook said, tugging the said male back into bed. "But Kookie..." The sick boy whined wanting to get out of bed. Catching a cold wasn't that bad, why'd he have to stay home for that? Jungkook shook his head and ruffled Taehyung's blonde hair.

"Stay here, I'll go make soup for you and we can cuddle all day long." Taehyung pouted but nodded. "You treat me like a child and I'm older than you." He scoffed. Jungkook laughed a little before getting out of their shared bedroom.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled from the bedroom after few minutes of Jungkook being gone. "What is it Tae!" Jungkook shouted from the kitchen. "Ow." He let out a wince once his finger touched the hot pot. "Kookie, are you okay? What happened?" Taehyung rushed from the bedroom to the kitchen.

"I told you to stay in bed, I'm okay." Jungkook pushed the older towards the bedroom. "I'm not dying Kookie, I can help." Jungkook looked at him with seriousness. "Okay fine!" Taehyung stomped back to room. The younger male smiled and began pouring the soup into a small bowl.

"Ah, here." Jungkook placed the tray which consisted of water, the soup and utensils. "You know what," Jungkook picked up the spoon Taehyung was about to grab. "I'll feed you." Taehyung huffed and crossed his arms. "I can feed myself, it's just a cold." He said trying to reach for the spoon which the other male only raised it higher.

"So? I'm feeding you. Do you want to put on your cute glasses?" Jungkook questioned grabbing the glasses that was on the nightstand. Taehyung shook his head, "It'll get foggy."

Jungkook nodded and placed the glasses back on the nightstand. "Ahh..." Jungkook blew on the soup first, which was still hot, and placed it in front of Taehyung's mouth. Taehyung parted his lips to let Jungkook feed him. "Good boy." Taehyung tried hard not to laugh at his boyfriend's cute baby words. "Kookie..." He whined wanting to feed himself.

"Uh, uh, I'm feeding you." Jungkook scooped more soup and did the same, 'ahh'. "Beside, I like feeding you. It makes me feel like I'm in charge." Taehyung scoffed and looked away blushing. "You already are." He mumbled earning a chuckle from Jungkook. "Oh, of course I am in charge." He smirked at the flushed boy. "Feed me already."

"Kookie, don't you have to study for the finals that's coming soon?" Taehyung asked as they cuddled in their king sized bed. "That can wait." Jungkook groaned not wanting to be reminded of the horrible, man's worst nightmare, called exams. "Hmm, what about your parents? When are they coming back from their business trip?" Jungkook was from a rich family, who owned few companies. But instead of staying in his luxurious house with his family, he insisted his parents that he stayed with Taehyung.

Sure, he could've ask for their permission to let Taehyung stay in their house with him, and he even did, but Taehyung declined it by saying that he didn't want to be a bother. And of course Jungkook said hundreds and thousands of times that the male wouldn't be a bother and he should move in but Taehyung still declined.

And so, they both moved into their current apartment. "They'll be back next week." Taehyung hummed playing with Jungkook's t-shirt. "Do you want to go visit them?" Jungkook asked stroking the male's soft hair. "Sure." Taehyung shrugged.

"You're so cute." Jungkook pinched the blonde's cheek. "Ai, don't do that." Taehyung nursed where Jungkook had pinched after smacking his hands away. "I can't resist it when you're so cute." Jungkook pecks on the older's plump pink lips. "Tsk, stop." Taehyung whined, blushing. Jungkook let out a satisfied sigh.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook questioningly. "Why are you smiling?" He asked and scooted upwards so they would be face to face since Taehyung's head was on Jungkook's chest. "I'm just remembering about how we met." Jungkook looked at him with a smile still pasted on his lips. "If I hadn't been mad at my parents and walked to my new school instead of going in the car, I wouldn't have met you." Taehyung blushed.

"Oh, and you would've probably be going to school with bruises in your face." He laughed which earned him a smack on his chest. "Stop talking about the past." Taehyung obviously blushing, hid his face in the nape of Jungkook's. "Why not? You were blushing when we walked together to school with that cute glasses on." He teased.

"Aish, Kookie..." Taehyung whined clutching onto the younger tighter. "I love you." Jungkook kissed his head before softly running his fingers through them. "I love you too, Kookie." Taehyung kissed on Jungkook's neck.

"I really don't know how I deserve someone like you in my life, truly." Jungkook let out. "You are such an angel, I don't know why they hated and bullied you." He shook his head. "Stop being so cheesy, I might get more sick like this." Jungkook chuckled. "Let's take a nap." Taehyung hummed crossing his eyes.

★~★~★
a.n: i hope you like the first chapter hehe (; enjoy

and again, this book doesn't have plot , i've said it in the chapter before but just in case you forgot.

;mila