xiii

Fiding Shaw

Geneva,Switzerland

Geneva,
Switzerland.

Eleanor looks at the mirror as Erik sits on the bed looking at the pictures in the corkboard. He controls a coin and throws it to Shaw's picture. She continues doing her makeup, since Erik always dedicated part of his day to send hate to Shaw. Erik walks over to the mirror and nods looking at Eleanor's outfit.

"You actually look legal" He comments. She looks at her black skirt and her white shirt. She rolls her eyes.

"We are going to a really important at a posh bank. I need to look acceptable. But of course, I am a woman so I have to go in a special way" She starts to rant "You can wear a suit and that's all. I have to wear a fucking ton of things"

"I've told you many times, you know tricks I can never do" He says.

"Yeah, but that is fucked up" She murmurs "At least there are exceptions, like you. You at least respect me and treat me like a person" He looks at how she starts putting her heels and nods sadly. He has been seeing how men can treat women for three years now and it really annoys him seeing Eleanor being treated that way "So, from now on until we find him, we are married, uh?" She asks amused.

"Yes" He answers. She nods smiling "I don't know what do you find so funny. I would marry me"

"I love you and all that, but I wouldn't" She comments really amused at her friend. He appreciates having someone like him, with a similar problem by his side. It is easier that way. They can finally say they are each other's best friend.

"Well, don't think I would marry you either" He jokes back. She acts offended and laughs. She raises her hand pointing at him amused.

"Okay, we'll see about that when I find Shaw" She comments grinning. He rolls his eyes and shakes his head taking his suit. Eleanor starts to put her most important things in a purse while Erik gets dressed.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Erik and Eleanor walk into the room of the important bank

Erik and Eleanor walk into the room of the important bank. Erik puts his hand around Eleanor's waist as she greets the man with a smile.

"Hello, I hope my lack of French vocabulary isn't an inconvenient" She says shaking the man's hand.

"Oh, no, it is okay, Mrs..." He says with a thick French accent.

"Mrs. Lehnsherr" She adds with a smile. The man walks with them to the table and they sit down. Erik fakes a smile and looks at Eleanor.

"What did you need?" He asks with a smile. She smiles back and starts to search for Shaw's location on his mind.

"We were hoping you could take and keep save for us a wedding gift" She informs with a nice smile. Erik always lets her act and play her characters because she enjoys doing it and it's funny to see how well she acts "My husband suggested we could sell it to do some changes in our house but I decided to see how much it is worth" She makes up trying to gain time. She doesn't find anything, he is somehow blocking the information from her.

"He truly doesn't want anyone to know. I can't access that part of information. Plan B" She tells Erik, getting inside of his mind. He smiles as he takes a piece of gold.

"Possession of that gold is illegal" The man says narrowing his eyes suspiciously at the couple "I should inform the police"

"Let's not play this game" Erik replies with a smile.

"Where did you get it?"

"Like my wife told you, it was a wedding gift from a friend" Erik lies looking at Eleanor.

"He recommended your bank most highly for any operation" Eleanor explains leaning forwards and putting her forearms on the table, crossed.

"I see" He sighs "Do you know our terms, sir?"

"Yes" Erik takes a picture from the edge of the table and Eleanor gives the gentleman a cute smile looking at the kid of the picture "And you should know mine" Erik replies getting serious. Eleanor stands up taking a gun from below her jacket "This gold is what remains of my people. Melted from their possessions. Torn from their teeth. This is blood money"

"And you're going to help us find the
bastards responsible for it" She says getting closer to the man. He extends his  arm slowly to reach an alarm. Erik starts to shake his head as Eleanor grabs his hand, with Erik's magnetic field keeping the hand away from the alarm by controlling the clock on his wrist. She sits on the table in front of him crossing his legs and twisting his arms with her telekinetic powers.

"Don't touch that alarm" Erik orders standing up. Eleanor aims the gun at the man and he looks at them confused and scared "I want Schmidt. Klaus Schmidt. Where is he?"

"Our clients don't provide addresses. We're not..." He starts saying nervously.

"Not that sort of bank?" Erik asks gritting his teeth angrily. Eleanor glares at the man and starts playing with her gun. She shoots at the column next to the chair. The man jumps afraid.

"I'm sorry, it was a mistake" She says in a fake way. She loads the gun "I won't miss next time"

"Metal fillings, eh?" Erik adds trying to take out of his mouth some metal fillings, to add more pressure "Not gold. Worried someone might steal them?" He asks with an ironic tone.

"Tell us where Schmidt is, or I will blow your fucking head right here, right now" Eleanor threatens the man inside his head.

"Argentina! Schmidt is in Argentina!" He exclaims "Villa Gesell! Please!" Erik decides to finish his job and take out the metal filling.

"Merci" He thanks the man with a smile going back to his place. Eleanor smiles and puts her gun under her coat again. She gets off the table and starts walking away.

"We would love to kill you. So mark my words: If you warn anyone I'm coming... I will find you" Erik threatens as him and Eleanor walk out of the room.

"Goodbye, dear" She says before closing the door behind her and intertwining her arm with Erik's.