xxx

Cuba

Cuba

Eleanor holds Charles' hand tightly as Hank pilots the fast and small airplane. They all sit down as the plane violently flies through the air. They are all wearing headphones with microphones. Hank makes a comment Eleanor couldn't hear but she soon guesses it had to do with the ships below them. Charles puts his fingers on his temple and closes his eyes.

"The crew of the Aral Sea are all dead" Charles claims looking at the group of mutants. Eleanor looks at him "Shaw's been there"

"He's still here, somewhere" Erik replies quickly and nervously.

"He set the ship on course for the embargo line" Charles says looking at the ground.

"If that ship crosses the line, our boys are going to blow it up" Moira explains looking at the controls of the plane.

"And the war begins" Eleanor murmurs looking at the floor. Charles looks at her and then at the group.

"Unless they're not our boys" He puts his fingers on his temple again, taking a deep breath and closing his eyes. Eleanor holds his hand tightly and closes her eyes too. She gets inside the head of a Russian crew member and watches as one of them fires a missile. Eleanor soon leaves the body as she finds herself in the plane, which is flying without control. She lets out a little scream, closing her eyes and still holding Charles' hand. The plane regains its stability again.

"A little warning next time, Professor" Hank comments looking at the back of the airplane.

"Sorry about that" He tells the mutants "You all right?"

"Yeah" Sean answers out of breath. Eleanor opens her eyes and lets Charles' hand go, to hold her head. He looks at her worried.

"Eleanor?"

"I'm fine" She says frowning. She opens her eyes and turns to look at him.

"That was inspired, Charles" Moira admits.

"Thank you very much, but I still can't locate Shaw" He replies frowning and looking at Eleanor.

"He's down there. We need to find him now" Erik speaks fast.

"Hank?"

"Is there anything unusual
on the radar or scanners?" He asks Moira. She looks closer and shakes her head.

"No. Nothing"