26: the man.

I was walking around the RV contemplating wether I should get something to eat or take a nap. So I chose to take a nap because I really wasn't hungry. Just bored.
I crawled into my bunk and shut my eyes, I slowly started to get that feeling where you know you're starting to get tired.. and right before the darkness fully consumed me I heard Ronnie scream, "WE ARE HERE YOU GUYS!"

I growled as I rolled back out of bed, since I was on a small bunk I fell to the ground and almost knocked down Jaime. He hopped over me, then Tony, then Mikey, Vic tripped but didn't fall, and then Dannie calmly walked past me. I finally got up right as Ryan ran into me! We both fell to the ground with a loud thud.

"Dammit Sean!" Ryan shouted getting up.
As I started getting up, "I'm not sorry." I laugh.

Okay, so we have an hour before warped starts! Let's go!

*hour skip*

It's the first day of warped tour and Ronnie told me I could just walk around for the day to get use to being around so many people.

Eventually Dannie came up to me.

"Super Dann my mann." I state, looking at her.
"Aye glitter dick!"

We walked around in silence, the kind where it's not awkward, it's peacefull. We were content with each other's silent company.

I was looking around smiling until this guy stomps up to us.
He immediately started glaring at me and Dann.

"What the fuck are you two doing together?" Hello immediately starts shoving his finger onto my chest. Slightly shoving me back.

I slapped his hand away, "who the hell are you?" I growled, Dannie is standing protectively next to me staring at this man.

"I'm Ronnie's manager, I don't like you." He hisses staring at Dannie.

The guy moved his attention to me again. "You love Ronnie right? If you want his band to continue then you have to choose this girl, or me."

My eyes widen at the sudden response, I felt my heart sink to my stomach. I felt sick.

"W-who are you?" I accidentally stutter before shaking my head and glaring again at him.

" I'm just A MAN, DUH."