Chapter 7: the..end?

(Huehuehuehue)

Bam!

One fist went right into Jaimes jaw, he stumbled back and fell on his bum

"STOP"
"DUDE, CHILL"
"STOPP IT!!'"
Everyone was yelling at me to stop, but I was mad. I'm never really this mad. But I really wanted to throw a punch at him and maybe kick his balls.
I needed to see him weak.

Tony is pulling my shirt back, vic is trying to trip my legs, Mike is kneeling to Jaime on the ground.
And there I was. Dark eyes, all I see is death and anger, I can't control myself. And frankly. I don't want to. And I'm inching my way closer to the fallen Jaime.

"SARA! STOP IT NOW. HEEL." Two familiar voices shouted. No. I can't snap out of my rage. I'm not done.

I quickly kick Jaime in the dick right as Ronnie tackled me.

I fell to the ground with a loud thud.

I guess you can say...

I collide with the Mexicans

(Aye? Aye? ⊙ω⊙ )

I fell on to Jaime and Mike, as Vic and Tony fell on top.

It was a white and Mexican sandwich XD

Anyway.

Ronnie angrily lifted me up and held my arms together behind my back.
Ronnie was always stronger than me. So between the pack of Ronnie Ryan and I, Ronnie was the Alfa and I don't wanna dare to challenge him. So like other wolves I held my head low as he angrily spoke to me.

"Sara. How dare you. "

"He was being a jerk and made fun of me. " I snarled back.

"Don't snarl at me Sara. "

Like I said, he is the Alfa, so I shut up, and listen to what he says.

The girl ran in and her face flushed a bright red when she saw me being restrained by Ronnie, Ryan almost. Crying because he's a senstitive guy, and PTV helping Jaime stop the pain.

The girl seemed really mad because she turned to me, almost
In tears and slapped me. I didn't care, I just stood there coldly and firmly.

The room got silent and everyone was staring at me with hate, except for Ryan, Ryan still cares and loves me.

But finally Ronnie broke the silence, "That's it. I'm tired of you, Sara, getting into fights with everyone. I'm giving you a week in the forest, and then we're getting the band back together and we're going on the Warped Tour.. Tour with Pierve the Veil. I don't care if you don't want to. We're bringing you along. And you're going to become friends with the band and Edan. "

Uggghghh.

Wait..

Edan is her name?