23

(Hehehe are you mad at me? This will make it up to you. )

Okay.. My life isn't like a fairy tale or some teen story
( >:) ironic huh. )

But Dannie's sure is. And he's making mine like one.

We got to the bus and I walked in and it couldn't get worse.

I go to the freaking fridge. AND THERES NO ORANGE JUICE. I CANT LIVE WITHOUT IT. WTH RONNIE. YOURE SUPPOSE TO KEEP ME ALIVE. WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME LIKE THIS.
"RONNIE GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" I screamed.

He walked in and immediately knew what was going on.

"Jeez Sara. I have it. " he held up a bag and I immediately ran and grabbed it and sat on the sofa.

The bag had 2 orange juice jugs, I was a happy puppy. x3

He bus started and we were back on the road.

Another 2 days until we're at the final destination.

Everyone but Ronnie and I were asleep so we went to the sofa, turned on the TV and put on Harry Potter.

We just like kinda snuggled the whole time. And I don't have to worry because Ronnie is gay, and I don't believe in love.

Love...
Love.

Dannie
Fag
No.

Kys

When I hear the word I kept thinking of her. And I couldn't help it. But honestly.. Did I want to..?

Eventually people started to wake up. Ryan woke up, sleepily walks to the bus's door. And stepped out. He didn't realize the bus was moving. And of course we had to stop the bus and go get him.

He's an idiot XD

I went to Ronnie's room and later on his bed, looking at the ceiling.
Dannie walked in, and she sat down near me.
The feelings came back.

Fag
No.

I was, once again, staring at my feet.
And she did the hand on jaw thing again.
But this time.

She made my life like a fantasy,

She grabbed the back of my neck, and pulled me into her so our lips crashed.

Our lips worked in perfect harmony, as if they were made for each other.
Everything around me disappeared,
All my pain was gone?

I felt odd..

As if my stomach started to do flips, and I wasn't in pain anymore..
I felt... Happy...?

Gay emo faggot.
Shut. Up.

Was this.. Love? Happiness ?
Acceptance...?

It's been a few days since the incident between Dannie and I,

Incident?

I honestly don't know if that was an incident...  I'm not sure, it seemed like she did it on purpose.. But I don't think she likes me that way, and love
is not. Real. Can't be..

My thoughts were once again disrupted by Ryan, he was walking to the fridge, his skinny jeans tightening as he bent over looking at the sodas he hid.
"Ryan.. You know what that reminds me of?" I chuckle.

"No, what reminds you of what?" He mumbles while rummaging through the fridge.

"I was reading this one fan made story– and you were looking for your hidden soda.. Like you are now. And Ronnie was next to me with a pillow over his dick hiding a boner! " I was explaining the story and I happen to look over to my side. And I see freaking Ronnie next to me, making me jump because I didn't realize he was there. And sure enough, I see Ronnie with a pillow over his crotch.

I fall over laughing at the sight. And once I calmed down I snatched the pillow from his legs and I see exactly what I wanted to see. (NOT IN THAT WAY. GET YOUR NASTY MINDS OUT OF THAT) and I see a tight tent in his pants.
"Ronnie's got a bonerrr!!" I sing.

His face got really flushed. "Shut up..." He mumbles.

I look over to where Ryan is and he finally pulls out a Dr. Pepper, and he had a big grin on his face, a wicked one, and he walks over to Ronnie and I and sits on him.

"WTF RYAN. JUST BECAUSE YOU USE TO BE A STRIPPER DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN DO THAT ON OUR BUS!!!!" (These references are from honeyyomomma 's stories, and the references are the whole pillow on Ronnie and Ryan being a former stripper.)

Ronnie leans his head back, obviously because it's making him have a bigger bulge.

"Ronnie. We're on the bus, " I complain.

Ryan just shoos me away with his hand. All I can do now is reference Ronnie's song.
"Sorry girl if this is quick. So please just take it in me and suck my *bleep*!"

"I will.." Ryan mumbles,

DISGUSTING