Chapter 20

(Okay. You guys. Thank you so much for the large amounts of votes. It hasn't been unseen. Thank you all so much, I wanted to upload all those chapters at once as a thanks. Cx anyway, here we go!)

Today's the day we get on the road.
I swear when I come back if there's a new Alfa in my pack... Things will get ugly.
I've never liked road trips. They always were boring and slow. Like dude. If I ran I'd get there quicker. -_- anyway. I get out of my cramped bunk. And I immediately collapse onto the sofa. The TV was on. And a yellow,... Thing, with a long nose and big blue eyes were... Blowing bubbles with a.....? Chubby starfish?
Okay then....

I finally decide to get up and I make myself a bowl of cereal. I open the jug of milk and because the world hates me we drive over a bump and milk gets onto the floor and my feet. IGHHGHHHGSJRBEKRVE.
I check the time, and, wait-- what?! 3:53 am?!
(That's the time I'm writing this c: )
No wonder it's so dark.
But why was the TV on?

I walk over to the sofa and I look over and see vic smashed into the pillows. Opps.. Ehehehe...
I had accidentally sat on him when I was watching the talking fish. ???
He mumbled and turned to the other side, 
I laugh at him. Cx

I was already up and I can't sleep so I just go back to my bunk, and I stare at the top of the bunk. Lost in thought.

Funny how we always try to forget things.. And the things we can't forget are the ones we want to. Like, I've been here before. And I've noticed the crack in the top right corner, but I forget that it's there.. It leaves my mind, so if that can, why not the thing that I want to forget.. What I need to forget..

Fag

No

Why can't I forget how I've been feeling near Edan..

(OMG IM SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT AND SHORT CHAPTER)