Chapter 6

(I just read chapter 5 and i literally forgot what I wrote already XD wow, im so dumb. OKAY im back after reading the 5th chapter once again, here we go)

-------------------------------------------

ronnie and ryan forced me to hug her. i didnt want to, i didnt want to go near her honestly.

the girl was still over me crying, why, I dont know, not like im all that important.

ronnie was making an 'apologize to her' face, and i snarled at him.

"im so sorry.." the girl said through her choking tears.

"same. " i simply replied, i was half sorry and half angered.

"I really wanted to be your friend, youre just so odd..."

odd?

why am I SO Odd, once again a selfish human being a human, and I know whats going to happen,

all I could do is think of the one person that started this.

Jaime.

i stormed out,
I have to find someone. him. the one mostly selfish human I know, I can sense that the girl is sorry. but i know one person who is selfish, and selfish only.

I searched every hallway, every room, i just couldnt find him, 'Where is HE?!' i mentally shouted, I was about to give up until I heard an odd noise coming from a room, it sounded like a... drum.

i ran into the door, and my eyes locked on the only guy I wanted to see. Jaime turned around from looking at his friends, and his smile went down. Fast.
My mind was in a pit full of rage, I get really mad easily, but I've never been this mad. All I want to do it sock him in the jaw or the groin, or both.
But mind was darting around. I might be thinking about killing him, then it goes to the girl, then it goes to the guys watching me, and then Ronnie. I couldn't concentrate.

"You inconsiderate!-" I was blocked by vic, I easily pushed him away.

Then Tony, he was harder but I shoved past.

                     Bam!