30

The next few days were well–
Interesting.

It has been a few days and today is one of those days when we. (We being the bands and roadies) get a day off.
Currently in—– well.. I don't know where we are to be honest. Everything has been a blur.

Dannie absolutely won't talk to me. No matter what I do.
Frankly it's tearing me apart. I have no other friends apart from the band. And the guy still walks around, mainly me, and watches me. He has been trying to be my friend? You can say? More like I am there for him to pass the time with and he likes to make me feel like complete and utter shit.
Anyway.
I don't know what to do about Dannie. I miss her. The little sucker grew on me and managed to catch my feelings.
And then tosses it away like it's nothing. Great!

"Hey Sean." Ronnie smiles as he walks past me to the fridge. "Hey Ronnie." I sigh back. He grabs a Mountain Dew and sits on the sofa next to me. He opens it. The carbonated drink fizzing loudly.

"Today, we all plan to hang out at the pool." Ronnie says through sips of his sugary drink. We're staying at this Hard Rock Cafe hotel. And there's this ginormous pool here. Very grand and it looks pretty fun and cool. Today is a hot day, why not.
"Oh really?" I smile at Ronnie, interested in the idea of taking a day off to swim.

"Yep! But!" Ronnie cuts off my excitement. "You need a bathing suit. Let's start looking!" He grabs my hand pulling me out of my seat. It took me back and I yelped.
—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—
Ronnie and I are in the middle of the store trying to find a bathing suit.
"Mmmm.. No.." I look at this striped black and white suit.
"Why."
"It's too fancy for me." I shrug. Walking away studying all kinds of prissy bathing suits for girls that I would assume to be a stripper. They're all too short. Too girly. Too everything.
Ronnie made a long sigh. "There has to be something!"
Almost right as he said that I see something that caught my eye. It was a black and yellow swim thing.
I walked up to it, grabbing and and inspecting it. It has neon yellow sharks on it.
"Dude. That's a swim trunk."
I examined the fabric. I like it!
I started flipping through the sizes until I found what I would assume is my size.
"I don't care Ronnie, I like it!" I smile.
He chuckled shaking his head. "Okay, now we need a top. "
I realized that this doesn't come with a top because it is in the male section..
"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!" I don't want to continue shopping!! It's boring!!!

Ronnie dragged me through more and more tops I keep saying no to it all because it's too girly or too revealing.
I ended up finding a black and yellow top and I got a Captain America tank top to put over it.

We purchased our things and were out the door.