27: i was her shoulder to cry on.

I didn't want to loose Dannie.. but I couldn't let this happen to Ronnie's band.
I made a plan. I would tell this guy that I choose him and then I'd still be with Dannie, we'll just keep it a secret! Great! Problem solved.

I went on with the day, Dannie went off to go hang out with her brother and the rest of PTV. But every now and again we'd glance at each other or smile or say small little words to each other. Everything will be fine, no sweat!

I went about my buisness, nobody has said anything weird or rude to me yet, everyone kinda looks like me as well.

Maybe this is once of those types of societies? PTV were about to preform and since I have to tour with them I went to the stage, they were almost ready, I saw Dannie backstage helping, she saw me looking at her and motioned to come up and be backstage with her. I shrugged and decided to join her. What could go wrong!?

"HEY!" I shout to her over the very loud music.
She smiles and waves back, not wanting to yell. We listened to her brother and the rest preform, she's singing to the music, I'm humming. She grabs my hand as Vic sings, "My love for you was bullet proof but you're the one that shot mee." We dance and act like idiots during their preformance.

Once they were done Dannie and I decided to go help FIR get ready for their preformance. As we were walking I didn't realize we were still holding hands.
I blushed a deep shade of pink and smiled to myself, I looked up at Dannie to see her smiling and looking around at all of the other bands, she was so beautiful. My smile widened.
"HEY!" a familiar voice screams bloody murder at me.

I look up to see that man again, I felt the color drain out of me when I saw him. He definitely saw me holding hands with her. Crap.

"So. I guess you really don't care about Ryan and Ronnie? Sad."
He was shaking his head.

He pushed me around a bit, just picking on me.
"I'm sorry! Please don't do anything to Jacky, Derek, Ryan, and Ronnie!" I begged.

"I'll think about it." He said walking past me, he stopped at Dannie, he spit onto her shirt and simply said with a straight, calm face, "go kill yourself." And walked off.

I looked at her. She was shaking, I immediately turned to her, "no no no no no....." I grabbed her shoulders, "please don't." Please no.

She stayed quiet, her pale skin shining in the blazing sun of the first day on warped tour. She looked at me, eyes glistening evident that she wants to cry.

But she nodded, and leaned down to my shortness and put her head on my shoulder.
I was the shoulder that she could cry on.