Prologue

There's more to Marquilla Guzman than meets the eye. She started off as an innocent child star on a hit TV show, then progressed into the music scene. Our girl Marquie is good at playing the role of someone teenage girls can look up to. But like any star who's made it out of a successful Winsey show, there's a darker side to her that nobody would ever suspect. You think you know, but you don't know. We're here to expose her for what she really is—a monster.

Who are we and what gives us the right to expose Marquilla Guzman?

I, Lindsay Goodrem, have personal ties with Marquilla. My sister Lorraine and I have good friends who have been or are still part of her inner circle; one of our girls even worked for Marquilla at one point. You can argue all you want, saying our sources are fake, but we're not dumb. We're not going to blatantly call our sources by their names because that would jeopardize their lives if Marquilla's team has anything to say. If anyone has any doubts about our sources and the accuracy of our future posts, just know we'll bite back with plenty of receipts to prove our credibility.

Slander about anyone is completely unacceptable; Marquilla doesn't even deserve that! We might present ourselves in a biased manner, but it's only because our sources and we know what's happening behind the scenes of the Marson relationship, and we know what Marquilla's like in real life. Trust us when we say that if you worship the ground she walks on, you'll be highly disappointed in her true colors.

We're not creating this blog to hurt any of her stans. That's the last thing we want to do! We just think it's high time that people know the real Marquilla Guzman. With our knowledge, we'll also give you an inside look on how celebrities' lives pan out. We could have picked any other star and start writing complete bullshit about them, but Lorraine and I aren't those type of people. We'll leave that for the sleazy magazine journalists and paparazzi. We chose Marquilla because we know her. We're not selling our stories for money or anything similar. We could easily do that, but we decided to come to you here to share what we know.

Now, unless you've been living under a rock, the biggest role of her career so far is being Jason Flamel's girlfriend. That's basically all she's famous for, right? You can't watch one of her interviews without Jason being mentioned at least once. Sure she's been in the business since she was about ten, but nobody knew who she was back in her Marney days. Then again, Jason is the biggest pop star on the planet right now and the person who's basically fueling her career. The only reason why her music is relevant is because of Jason! With all of Jason's support, anyone would think Marquilla was a sweetheart to him while they were together.

Long story short, she wasn't. The entire relationship was a damn amazing PR stunt with a written contract, so she didn't have to develop real feelings for him. And yet...he fell for her hard, the poor guy! We'll dive more into their relationship and the reason for their breakup at a later time. But for now, enjoy the rest of the reasons why Lorraine and I think this blog is necessary.

Jason isn't the only person or thing she's used to her advantage, but he's the main person she's been abusing since their relationship started a couple years ago. Being childhood friends with Cerelia Lowell (or as everyone calls her, Reli) and formerly dating Nils Bohous before Jason have come in pretty handy, as well. Jason is the cherry on top of the ice cream because not only can she control him emotionally, but she can use his celebrity to influence his fans into buying her music. We still don't understand why she tries when she can't really sing. It's whatever pays the bills, right?

This is what Marquilla's team doesn't want you to know about her. She uses other people, more notably Jason, to climb the Hollywood ranks and obtain whatever she wants. What exactly are those other things? Let's just say that Marquilla isn't as clean-cut as she portrays herself. Of course, she's learned from the best since Skylar Rose isn't what she seems, too. We'll leave her for now. After all, this is about Queen Marquie.

If you're one of Marquilla's delusional stans, we hope this will open your eyes and see how manipulative and cunning your idol can be. There's nothing wrong with being clever, but if you use it in the same way as Marquilla, then everything is wrong. Her team makes sure to surround her with "friends" to improve her image even though there are very few people in the industry who truly would call her a friend. She's had her fair share of fights, especially with women who have threatened her relationship with Jason. The girl doesn't even trust his female fans because they're somehow competition for her! Yeah, like she doesn't need to get herself checked out!

If you still stan Marquilla after everything we're about to expose, then we think you should get yourself checked out. Either you're insane or just really loyal. Don't worry about hurting us if you decide to tweet us death threats and stuff; we're not afraid of teenage girls. Just know that we'll be prepared to defend ourselves, and so will our audience of believers once we get the ball rolling.

Everything, from her PR relationship with Jason to the chaotic behavior we'll explain later and the mess of enemies she's slowly making, is still a work in progress. As her sad career grows, so will this blog (hopefully). Not all of the stories we have about her are complete because life changes and sometimes your past comes back to haunt you when you least expect it. And sometimes, you make new mistakes about which are worthy of being written.

Marquilla's obviously going to have her side, and so will Jason. Lorraine and I will try to approach our posts from an unbiased positi—oh, who are we kidding?!?!! We know Jason has a plethora of haters, and we're sick of Marquilla using her girly charms to sway people into believing her. This is what we're here for. Someone has to set things straight and show people that Jason's a decent guy—so is his music.

In the next post, Lorraine and I will enlighten you on our connections with Marquilla and what led us to starting this blog. With each new bit of information we unravel, we hope it'll help you paint a clearer picture of Marquilla's personality. And if our girl Marquie finds and is reading this, we hope you're in for the ride of your life.

Until Then,

Lindsay & Lorraine, The L Team 

A/N:

Here we have a bit of background information on what to expect from The L Team's posts and as you can see, they're not going to hold back. I've mentioned a few characters who will be vital to this story, but you'll have to tune in to see how Marquilla's relationship with them fell out.

The names were all carefully chosen and researched; literally took about three hours to come up with them all and it took AGES just to get Jason's last name.

Hope you guys enjoyed this bit. You have no clue how excited I am for this story to start!