Before You Read

PREMISE

Marquilla Guzman is a child star with a pristine image in the public eye. Little does anyone know, she has abused her teen heartthrob ex-boyfriend Jason Flamel, is addicted to coke, rude to everyone, and will do whatever takes to make sure none of her monstrous attributes are ever exposed. That would only lead to the downfall of her career.

Enter Lorraine and Lindsay, aka "The L Team," two girls who start running a blog about Marquilla's personal and social life. Sick of all the people Marquilla has used, abused, and belittled, the girls aim to expose the pop star for what she truly is while giving Jason a chance to redeem himself to their readers. 

Disclaimer:

This story is merely inspired by one of my favorite blogs and I do not intend to use this as a "hate story." I do not own any of the rights to the blog and  if you're an avid reader like me, you'll find that when the story is written, there are a lot of characters similar to the real-life celebrities spoken about in ExposingSMG. There will be talks about mental abuse, drug abuse, and a somewhat accurate representation on what goes behind the scenes in the world of Hollywood. Again, this IS NOT my attempt to swipe at a certain celebrity and I do not want readers to think I'm intentionally undermining their faves because that's definitely not the type of person I am.