The Party

Laurens pov-

The loud music pumped through my head, beer bottles were scattered around the house and I could smell the alcohol stench wafting up my nose every time someone danced around me and Scarlett. The house was dimly lit, red and blue UV lights illuminated the floor, and there was a long wooden table holding all the drinks and food. People were playing body shots in the corner of the room but im way to new to all this to get involved with that just yet. I was loving the night! Scarlett made me nervous every time she got too close although what actually is too close when we've been dancing for the last half hour occasionally rubbing our body's together making the air feel a lot hotter than it probably was.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom" Scarlett shouted above the noise, letting go of her hand I nodded in response, giving her a slight smile as she waved and ran off to the bathroom. She was really cute but something was...missing.

Looking around the room I saw people grinding against each other and could practically smell the hornyness radiating off of them. Not sure what to do I decided to go get a drink, looking around I grabbed a red cup and brought it to my lips.

"I wouldn't drink that if I were you" someone said, looking up I saw a gorgeous dark haired girl to my right, bringing the cup down to the table I turned to her and arched an eyebrow, "why's that then?" I questioned, she wore a black mini skirt and a cream lace top showing off her breasts. She cleared her throat and I met her eyes, my cheeks heated up as I realized I just got caught staring at her breasts. What an idiot. "It would of been spiked" she said, grabbing a handful of cheese balls she chucked one and caught it in her mouth. Looking at me she shrugged "what? Just cos I'm dressed like a girl dosnt mean I have to be ladylike, Fuck the rules" chucking another one in her mouth she yet again caught it, but seconds later it fell out her mouth.

"Omg I LOVE this song!" She shouted excitedly grabbing my hand she pulled me towards the dance floor, laughing I spun her around and became more confident as I pulled her close, I didn't know if she was into girls or just being friendly but I liked her already. Arching her eyebrow, which by the way was freakin sexy she smiled and started singing,

"I want to paint it on every wall, and shout it out up and down the halls
I wanna post it in shining lights, cos I can't keep it bottled up inside,
I wanna call up every single person I know, write a song and play it on the radio
Stick a message in a bottle then I let it go, ooohh ooohhh"

Moving my arms as she danced I couldn't help but smile as she sung, she started gesturing on certain song lyrics which was just plain adorable and super sexy. People around us seemed to know the song as well because the voices in the room became louder and the speakers grew louder , spinning her again she sang the chorus

"So kiss me like nobody's watching, yeah people are talking,
Dosnt matter what they say, just kiss me in the middle of the street,
To let the whole world see, there's nobody else for me"

The alcohol must of hit because she wrapped her arms around my neck, chuckling slightly I held her back in support, "you okay?" I whispered, her face moved inches from mine, looking in her brown eyes I felt my stomach do flips, "yeah course" she smiled and leaned her head against my shoulder, "I don't even know your name" I whispered against her ear, "It's Alex" she said moving to look me in the eyes, "what's yours?"

"Its Lauren" I said, answering the same way she answered. Looking over her shoulder, I suddenly froze. My heart beat sped up as I saw Scarlett looking at me, she shook her head hurt flashed over her face as she turned and walked away, clearly upset.
"Scarlett!" I shouted, letting go of Alex I ran after her, body's bumped into me as I found myself lost in the crowd. My face cringed as I saw people getting off admits the couple's.