CH.2- COLD HEARTED

Camila's pov-

I snapped into action as I heard loud laughter and kids shouting. My head whipped forward and I felt pain throb in my neck,"fuck" I whispered looking around only to close my eyes rapidly and slowly open them allowing myself to adjust to the sunlight.

I ran my hands through my hair as all the events rushed back, so turns out Kristin may be gay or bi I don't know either way she needs to snap out of it. literally what the hell is going through her head, one minute she's being a fuckgirl and the next she's trying it on with girls, what a smart move haha it's pathetic.

Then theres the new girl, I could tell she was going to be one of us, she's drop dead gorgeous, what was her name? Laura?Lara? I'd defiantly have to find out. Wait no, no I won't why am I suddenly so interested?she can find out about me I run this place. Looking out the tinted windows of my range rover I see Dinah running over, thank god. Oh wait please say she's not going to lecture me about class.

Pulling the door open roughly Dinah hopped in and slammed it "whoa be kind to my baby Dinah geez" I said patting my car gently, Dinah smirked and arched an eyebrow "okay okay whatever you say, now take me home" she demanded, whoa excuse me no one demands things without the magic word, I start the engine but keep my eyes on Dinah waiting patiently, "please" she sighed loudly rolling her eyes, I smile, a real genuine smile "of course" I say laughing and reversing out the school.
-
"work work work work work work" Dinah sang body rolling and waving her arms in my car, I laughed and joined in once we reached a traffic light "no body touch me in the right place" we sang, sliding our hands over our body's not caring about the odd looks from other cars. I began to drive again letting Dinah roll down her window and give sedusive winks and whistles to old men, keeping my eyes on the road I tried controlling my laughter but both of us stopped laughing when we turned up my street where the luxury mansions were placed. Because our old friend Normani was making out with her girlfriend, Charlotte.

"fucking dyke" I muttered earning a elbow whack from Dinah "don't say that, I like normani you can't hate her forever just because she's gay Camila" Dinah reached for my hand if it was anyone else I would of pulled away "I know what happened with your parents Mila not everyone's like that, you can't blame gay people"she soothed, but she was wrong they were to blame, if there were no gay people then my family would still be here and I wouldn't have to live with my cousin and my auntie and uncle. "Yes I can" I hissed back, just as I jumped out my car walking towards normani, Dinah was on my heels "Mila I will take you down" Dinah whispered sharply.

I was about two meters away when normani realized I was there and quickly jumped away from Charlotte who just looked down as if she was in trouble. I came to a stop and folded my arms, looking normani up and down, "hey guys do you-" someone called from normani's house, I looked up recognizing the voice. That new girl. Shit I still can't remember her name. "What do you want camila" normani spoke her voice surprisingly calm since I've scolded her since her coming out. "You know the sooner you can get out of this phase the better, you've been are best friend since primary are you forgetting that?" I questioned trying to keep the bitterness out my voice. I looked over at the new girl my brown eyes piercing into her green emerald orbs suddenly my eyes softened and all my anger disappeared, wtf that was weird.

"Whats your name again, your new arn't you?" I asked the girl, damn she is hot, but what surprised me was the softness of my voice, I felt Dinah's stare and normani was clearly quizzing the situation.

The girl smiled and my heart fluttered, WHAT ?? She stepped closer and I resisted the urge to take a step back, "My name's Lauren" she spoke, a smile spreaded across her face and I swallowed hard trying to shake the strange feelings taking place in my stomach. What is this bitch doing to me? Shit I haven't replied "cool" I spoke quickly trying to seem uninterested. "Why are you here Camila?" normani questioned again, I looked at Dinah who was shaking her head at me, my usual smirk plastered across my face and just like that I masked a cold front it was my best defense. I looked normani and Charlotte up and down "you two are disgusting, I seriously tried with you mani but it looks like this one has given you her disease" I laughed, Charlotte looked away ashamed but normani was soon up in my face, "don't you dare speak like that again!" She shouted, Charlotte was behind her pulling her back gently "don't listen to it babe" she hummed in her ear.