Lightning

Camilas Pov-

It's Monday morning. I look like shit. I'm feeling like shit. And to top it off its 6:48am and I'm not even dressed for school. Fuck my life.

Letting out a deep sigh and rolling my eyes I walked into the bathroom, looking in the mirror I saw the worst thing...a spot, the large ball of puss sat on my chin. Little fucker.

To pop or not to pop? Grimacing at myself I unzip my make up bag and apply the multiple powders and lotions onto my face until I feel fairly satisfied.
Finally being able to smile at myself I change from my panda wannsie into a short black skirt and a white turtle neck, topped off with black heels.

Walking downstairs I felt the overwhelming loneliness sink in, again. I'm always alone. Deciding to skip breakfast I walked outside to my car. Biting on my lip as I bring the car to a life I remember my decision to make...

Do I support gay pride this week or do I despise it?

Supporting gay pride would mean Lauren would be happy with me and my week would run smoothly, I mean I do what Lauren by my side this week. But if I don't support it then my popular reputation would be at jeopardy since one of the only reasons I'm popular is because I've made everyone know who's boss and unfortunately it's been through homophobia. Tapping on the steering wheel I release my lip from my teeth and turn the corner sucking in a deep breath as I approach the school.

Alright ill support it, ill support gay pride .

Buzz buzz

Looking down at my phone in my lap I see Laurens name pop up on the screen, instantly smiling I look up at the road and notice I'm at the T junction, looking at the school gates in front I see people walking in with rainbow flags and lgbtq t-shirts. I was an unusual sight, especially for me, but I liked it. People seemed happy, slowly edging over the road I look down at my phone again to reply to Lauren, half way through replying with my heart pounding against my chest and a smile like no other

Hooonnnkkkk!!!!!!

My eyes flew open as truck came flying out of nowhere and stopped just in time to scape the side of my car, dropping my phone in panic I jumped out the car and leaned against it my breathes were becoming harder and harder to access.

"Hello love? You alright" a husky voice called from the other side of the vehicle, I dropped my hands onto my knees as I struggled for air, gasping desperately I couldn't sit still, standing up again I leaned against my hand which rested on my car, feeling my heart smash against my chest I could feel my pulse in my ears. Terror was all I was feeling, omg I can't be having a panic attack now....

"Oh dear..." the husky voice panicked, within seconds muscular hands were on my shoulders, looking at the man I noticed he was in his early thirties, handsome with a small beard and lonely brown eyes. "Your okay" he whispered , feeling my heart beats become less and less rapid I felt tears build up. "It's okay I got you, your doing great, just take deep breathes alright?" He spoke, determination lining his words, my heart ached , this stranger didn't even know me yet he was here helping me calm down...I can't remember the last time someone cared that much.

Finally coming to my senses I stood up properly, the man's hands fell to his sides but the worried look on his face remained, "thank you" I finally spoke even though it was barely audible, nodding his head in response he gave my shoulder a squeeze "Do you want me to call anyone? Or do you need me to help you with anything?" He asked, his brown orbs trained on mine. Beginning to shake my head I stop remembering something, nervously looking up, embarrassment filled me-

"Do you mind parking my car over there" I nod towards the school car park, some students had noticed the accident and stood watching, fucking idiots. Saying a silent prayer in hopes that nobody saw me panic relief washed over me as the stranger was already buckling up inside my car.