11 - Let's Set Them Up

Gabe woke to a warmth beside him, and opened his eyes to see a sleeping Sam there with one arm around him. He smiled softly and moved slightly, watching as Sam then stirred and looked at Gabe.

"Morning," Gabe said, smiling. Sam responded by kissing Gabe gently. Gabe smiled into the kiss, pressing closer to Sam. When they pulled away Sam sat up and looked at the clock in Gabe's room. "Do you have anywhere to be today?"

Sam grabbed his phone from where it was sitting and typed something out, passing it to Gabe.

I was going to meet up with Dean today, but I can't really be bothered.

"Oh crap, that reminds me," Gabe said, sitting up. "Cassie was going to visit today."

Sam paused before typing something again. Should we try and set them up?

Gabe laughed. "Sure, why not? So long as Dean won't do anything to hurt my little brother."

He wouldn't, Sam typed. Gabe smiled.

"Should we invite Charlie too?" Gabe asked as Sam texted Dean telling him to come to Gabe's house instead. Sam nodded, and Gabe grabbed his phone to text Charlie.

Can we go over to my dorm first so I can get clothes? Sam typed out, passing his phone to Gabe.

"Yeah of course kiddo," Gabe said.

Eventually the two of them got up, Gabe got dressed and then they went to Sam's dorm so Sam didn't have to wear the same clothes as the day before. And then they went back to Gabe's apartment.

Someone knocked on the door not longer after, at what was around lunch time.

"That's not Charlie because Charlie doesn't knock," Gabe said, as Sam went to answer the door. He opened the door to see Dean standing there and smiled.

"Hey Sammy," Dean said. "So...Gabriel's apartment then..." Dean raised his eyebrows.

Don't jump to conclusions, we didn't do anything, Sam signed.

"Sure you didn't," Dean said, walking inside to the lounge room where he just kinda flopped onto the couch. Gabe had been sitting on the floor like a child, and Sam went to sit back beside Gabe. "There's a perfectly good couch here you weird people."

"Yeah but floor," Gabe said. Sam just smiled.

"Alright then," Dean muttered. "Sammy, how's things?"

Great, Sam signed. Seriously, everything is great.

"Awesome," Dean said.

"Yay for one sided conversations," Gabe said in a teasing voice. Sam just nudged him teasingly while Dean narrowed his eyes at that.

Before Dean could say anything, the door to the apartment slammed open and Charlie came walking in.

"Sup bitches," she said before looking at Gabe and Sam sitting on the floor and joining them.

"There is a couch," Dean said. "Why...you know what forget it." Charlie just smirked.

"So how is everyone?" Charlie asked. "The ship appears to be sailing, now we just need the other ship..."

As if on cue, there was another knock on the door.

"Let yourself in Cassie!" Gabe yelled out and the door opened, Castiel walking through. Cas paused when he saw that there was multiple people in the room.

"I shouldn't be surprised at people randomly appearing here," Cas said. He looked at Sam. "I presume you're Sam then?"

Sam nodded and signed, Nice to meet you, half expecting no reply. Cas just smiled and signed back, You too.