80

Aphmau's POV

"Mom? Where are you going?" Malachi asked. Levin stood bashfully behind him. He doesn't like it when I leave. "Boys, You need to be quiet. Aaron doesn't know I'm leaving. I'm going to find Zane." I whisper. Zoey puts her arms on their shoulders.

"Zoey, Take care of them. Don't let Aaron near them." I told her. She nodded. I kissed the boys' foreheads.

"Be good boys. I love you both very much.." I said. I knew I was about to start crying. "Zoey. Take them to Kiki's when I leave." I order.

"Yes Lord Aphmau. Be safe okay?" She said. I felt a little at ease knowing that they'll be safe. I pulled my blue and gold shawl over me as I grabbed my bag and left.

The sun was about to rise, leaving me to a perfect day of sailing. I quietly get into my boat as I set off to find Zane.

The journey was rough as I sailed the seas  of Ru'aun. I hope Zane hasn't gotten far.... Now that I think about it..... I'm going into this completely blind. No map, no navigation, just my heart.

All of a sudden, the skies darken. In a blink of an eye, the winds start picking up. The water becomes choppy. I begin to panic once I'm thrown into the storm.

Aaron POV

Did she really think she could fine him?

Well.... That's one thing I don't have to worry about. Once she finds him, I know for a fact that she'll drop by her island. Probably unintentionally.

I just have to meet them half way....

You have all the reason to hate me.

I am so so so so sorry for the delay in chapters.

But I have a surprise.

I'm going to do another character chapter like the 15 K celebration.

What you need to do:

Leave a comment below with just one word:

"Pretzel"

I will have another chapter very soon!