54

Aphmau pov 

Zane and I were training in the woods again. 

"So...........When do you think the Shadow Lord is going to attack?" I asked. I blocked his attack with my sword 

"I dunno. Vylad said that it would be soon."  Zane replied. 

"Ugh. I wish we knew when. Then I wouldn't have to worry about him" I say. Zane drops his weapon. 

"Awwwwwwww Aph. You don't have to worry. I'm here to protect you." Zane said before he gave me a feather of a kiss. 

'I know Zane. I love you." I said. He laughs. 

"I love you too, Aph." He said. We then walk back to my house. Malachi was their with Levin and Zoey. 

Zane pov

I took Malachi home. As we were walking, we struck up a conversation. 

"Hey Dad.............Can I ask you a question?" He said. 

"Go ahead, son." I reply. He bites his lip. 

"Can I ask you TWO questions?" Malachi said. 

"Yes?" I reply. He takes a deep breath. 

"So.............There's this girl.............I think I like her.......what should I do?" Malachi said. AWWWWWWWWWWW! My son is growing up so fast! 

"YOU SHOULD TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL, DUDE!" I exclaimed. He sushes me. I speak quieter. 

"Ok! I think I'll do that! Anyways.............My second question..........................Will Aphmau be my mom?" He asked. I felt my face become red. I reach into my pocket and pull out the thing that will decide it. I tightly gripe the ring in my hand. 

"Hopefully," I whisper as we arrive back home.