53

Aphmau pov 

I woke up with Zane's arm around me. Hmmm. I could get used to this. I shook him awake. I watched his eye slowly flutter open. I gave him a peck on the cheek and hopped out of bed. I smelled the scent of pancakes when I trotted down the stairs. Yay! Zoey must be making pancakes. I see Levin and Malachi eating pancakes. I sit down next to Levin while zoey hands me a plate. Zane follows. 

"So Malachi. Now that you're human, what are your plans?" I asked. Malachi thought for a minute. 

"Hmmmmmm. I might take a walk!" Malachi said. 

"Awwwwww Mala-chi! That's soooooooo boring!" Levin whined. 

"Now Levin, Malachi hasn't had a walk in a thousand years. Respect his decision" I chided. 

"Awwww mama!" Levin whined. 

Zane pov 

Soon, everyone finished their pancakes. Malachi and I started walking. We strolled through the plaza and told everyone about how Malachi was a human. All that was left in town was Jeffory and his household. Speak of the nether, Jeffory was walking with Abby. He soon passed us. 

"Hey Zane, Malachi.' He said. Heh! He didn't even notice. He then stops and slowly turns around. 

"Hi Jeffory!" Malachi says. 

"AHHHHHHHH! MY PAST HAS COME BACK TO HAUNT ME!" Jeffory screamed. Abby and Malachi snickered. 

"Chill, dude. Malachi just messed with a potion and BLAM! Now he's human!" I explained. 

"Yeah, but why does he look exactly like me?" Jeffory grumbled. 

Malachi pov 

Dad and Jeffory started chatting. Abby and I started to talk. 

"Hi Abby!' 

"Hey Malachi! I'm so happy that you are human again!" 

"Heh. Thanks! I've been a ghost for so long." 

"Yeah. It must've been awful. Well. You look cute! Oh! I have to go! Bye!" 

I felt heat rise to my cheeks. I haven't felt this way in a thousand years!