20

The next day......

Zane pov

Ever since of what happened a week ago, i get more flustered around Aphmau. Right now, she wants me to help her address the new people.  I knocked on the door. Cadenza gave her and Levin some new clothes. Aphmau answered the door wearing her new clothes. Her hair had a big purple bow on it, she wore a black leather jacket with iron shoulder pads. Her purple shirt matched her black and purple combat boots. A black strap went across her chest.

"Hey Zane! Ready to go?" She asked. I nodded. We were on our way! We soon arrived at Kiki's barn. The new recruits were lying on cots. It was kinda sad, to see children sleeping on such rough beds.

Aphmau started addressing the people. I know garroth was supposed to come over soon with our troops. garroth and our people arrived.

"Greetings. We are sorry about your sleeping accommodations. We have created places for you to stay. But for now, i want to get to know you all, so Garroth will pass around a list and i need you to put your name on it. i will be going around and talking to you" Aphamu said. The crowd murmured i agreement.

it was a bit before I finally saw the list

Lucinda

Nicole

Dante

Jeffory

Abby

Katelyn

Malachi

Madison

Huh? Madison? Garroth didn't mention her in his explanation. I went over to Garroth and expressed my concerns.

"Oh yeah! I forgot to mention her, She helped us out in the Tundra and is a very skilled fighter. She wanted to come with us and help. I guess she must've slipped my mind when i was recapping. She's........ pretty great." Garroth said, a blush crept onto his face. Hm? Looks like big brother has a crush!