63

Zane pov

The blonde-haired lady hugged me before I could look at  my surroundings.
"Get off me! Who are you!" I yelled. I then noticed that the girl was crying. I then recognize her.

"Zoey????" I ask.
"Yes! Om my Irene Zane! We've missed you!" She said. I look at her from top to bottom. She looked different.

"You look different. How long was I gone?" I ask. Sorrow then fills her eyes.

'Five years....." She said. I was going to ask more questions, but I took the time to notice my surroundings. It looked almost the same before I left. Things were different. I then notice a house the familiar house on the hill and the oh so familiar lady walk away from it. She spotted me in the distance. We both ran to each other. Soon, Aphmau  was in my arms. She looked just as beautiful as ever. Since before I was stuck in that weird dimension, I was about two years older. If what Zoey said was true, the Aph is now older than me. I heard her sob softly into my shoulder.

"Zane! I-- I thought you were dead when the Shadow Lord took you away!" Aphmau cried. I hugged her again. I leaned in to kiss her but she jerked away.
"Zane.........I can't...........I moved on." She said. My heart shattered. I must have been frozen because aphmau was standing in front of me, looking concerned. The lady I love doesn't love me anymore. She had my heart and ripped it to shreds with a trip through time and a simple sentence.

"Well, well, look who's back! Oh! I see that you have talked to my wife." I hear a familiar voice say. I see Aaron smirk and kiss Aph.