61

Zane pov 

"Laurence! I thought you were dead!" Aphmau yelled with fear in her voice. 

"Ha...........Shadow Knights are Immortal, Sweet heart." He flirted. Aphmau scoffed but then realized. 

"You...............You killed lots of people...................Didn't you?" She whispered. Laurence smirked. 

"Caught on fast. And now, You're going to join them." Laurence said. All of a sudden, Shadow knights came rushing in. I turned into my demon form and took a few out. I then see a figure in the distance. The shadow lord. Aphmau grabbed the kids and ran to her house. Zoey followed. I put my sword through several more shadow knights. Ugh! Where's Aaron?

Aphmau Pov 

I took the children to Zoey's room. 

"Kids. Stay here. Zoey is going to put up a magiks barrier around you so you don't get hurt." I said. The kids nodded, some of them looked like they were going to cry. 

"I need you to stay strong. Okay? You guys are the strogest kids I know." I comforted. All of a sudden, Zoey ran in with Kyle in her arms. 

"I got it here, Lord Aphmau. Go defend your village." Zoey said. I nodded and slipped off my high heels. I slipped on diamond bots. I slipped the rest of the Armour on over my dress.   

Time to defend Phoenix Drop