47

Aphmau pov

I finished packing my backpack. Zane and I are going to train in the woods for the possible war. I kissed Levin on the head as I walked out. Zoey is going to pick up Malachi. I met up with Zane and We went into the woods. I walked through the tall grass and over grown trees. I finally saw it. The lake where the old Zane and I trained for the last war. Zane sets down this bag.

"How about here?" He asked, His eye twinkling. I smile and nodded. We then got to training. We decided to take a break just after the sun set. I wanted to take him somewhere special.

"Hey Zane.....Follow me!" I say. I walked over to the hill where The old Zane and I talked that one night. I could've sworn he was going to kiss me. I sat down. He sat down next to me.

"Hey Aph...What's special about this place...... I seem to remember a bit of this." He said, His eye gleaming with hope.

"This is where the old Zane told me that he kissed me for some cure because I slipped into shock. " I explained. He nodded. We sat in silence for a bit. He then started sighing.

"Aphmau..........Can I ask you a serious question?" He asked. I nodded.

"Aph........Did you love the old Zane?" He asked. That caught me off guard. I felt my face become freckled with crimson. I couldn't lie.

"Yes. I fell for him and he told me his feelings right before he lost his memories. Heh....I kinda fell for him, Didn't I?" I chuckled. He started into  my eyes.

"Well Aphmau..........Looks like I fell for you too," He said as he pulled me in for a kiss.