Orphaned ch 2

Orphaned

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP.

What is that noise? I slowly opened my eyes.

"She's awaaaaaaakkkkeeeee!" Natalie squealed.

Ow that hurt! My heads killing me!

I sat up and looked around. Im in hospital! I realised.

"How did I get here?" I asked absent minded.

"You hit your head on the way out of the building miss Dempsey"

I turned my head to come face to face with Orlando bloom. Or at least it looked like him.

He had long brown hair that had been styled in to a perfect Orlando bloom look and a goatee. Not to mention the gorgeous face and body he had.

"What do you mean?" I asked. I was so confused. The last thing I remember is planning a sleepover with my best friend Kim and then walking home.....

"The fire" I realised. I looked around the room in panic

"Where's Natalie?" I asked urgently.

"Im wight ere" came her cute voice from the other side of the room. I turned to see her cute little eyes looking at me with nothing but concern.

"Come here" I told her. She ran towards me and I opened my arms for her. She jumped into them and sobbed.

We stayed like that for about 15 mins before she ran out of tears and just looked at me.

"Awe you ok now bewa?" she asked.

I nodded and said "yeah im ok"

I looked into her cute little eyes and sighed.

Just then my brother came stumbling in.

Ive never had been so happy my brother before in my life. He ran to me and gave me a bear hug.

"Cant....breathe..." I chocked out.

Natalie giggled from the bed and matt put me down. He looked at me seriously and looked me over.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" he asked.

I stretched my muscles and found that nearly all the muscles in my body ached and my head pounded with pain.

.

I winced and, matt noticed. He pushed my back into bed and pulled the blanket over me.

"Tell me what happened after I bumped my head" I demanded.

"Well you passed out and was half berried by rubble from the house. Natalie ran for help and found a fire truck headed for the house. She told them everything and they went to go and get you. Only it wasn't that easy. The flames were too hot to send anyone in and they told everyone that you were a lost cause and that they weren't able to get to you. Then some lunatic ran into the house. They tried to stop him but he got through them. Next thing they know, your being pulled out by this guy and he's not even got a scratch on him." Matt paused and then continued. "He's outside right now."

And then in walked the HOTTEST guy ive ever seen. He locked gazes with me I just stared at each other. OMG!

He had blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He was muscled but not so much that it's gross. He was just hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot!

"Hi, im Trace." He said. Wow even his voice sounded like silk!

"Hi im Bella" you thought I would stutter and mess it up didn't you? Come on be honest.

"Yeah I know." He replied.

He walked towards me and sat on the side of my bed.

"So how's your head?" Aww he cares!

"Alright thanks to you" I hadn't realised the room had cleared and it was just Trace and I.

"Where is everyone?" I mumbled.

"I don't know, I didn't realise they had gone" he admitted. He blushed and looked away. Aww.

"So did you get hurt?" well that was a stupid question, I thought, matt already told me he came out without a scratch.

"No" he shrugged "im always lucky like that"

There was an awkward silence. I didn't know what to say.

"So..." he began.

"Yes?" I prodded.

"How are you holding up?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, puzzled. He looked uncomfortable.

"You know... you're umm....parents..."he trailed off but now I understood.

My parents are dead.

"To be completely honest im fine" I said with no emotion. But in actual fact I wasn't fine but I was trying to be strong.

That's what my dad always taut me. Don't let anyone think your weak even when your in horrible pain.

I miss you dad. I miss you mum.

I pulled myself together and stood up.

"where are you going?" asked Trace.

I looked him in the eye and said "to find what's left of my family" and walked out.

********************************************************************

Sooo I know im not getting any votes or comments and that upset me.

Even if you don't like it I still want you to tell me what's wrong with it so that I can improve! So PLEASE! Tell me what you think!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natalie

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx