Love and Loss

Warm arms wrapped around my middle and leaned me back against an equally warm body as I stood and looked through the hospital window. "You okay?" Jason asked. "Yeah, I'm fine. I mean he's awake and moving a good bit so that's a good sign." He let go and stood in front of me. "Are you sure that nothing is bothering you." I sighed. "I don't understand why dad would keep pictures of me around the house to the point where Adam would ask about me, but mom only had pictures of me and her or just me or Rose and I and didn't even hint at the fact I had an older brother. Don't get me wrong, I love Adam and this news is amazing but it would have been nice to know like 10 years ago." (I'm gonna make them a little older than they actually are. So Natilee is 22 making Jason and Rose and any others around 17/18 irl in their 20s and like Adam is 24 if you go off the age difference from Nat) Jason shrugged. "Yeah but think about. If you had known, think about all the things that could have been different. You may not have started your channel with Rose. He may not have started his, and if either of those would have happened the people in that room out there wouldn't know each other, it's possible that I may have met one of the guys and I'm sure Mitch and Jerome would have of course been friends but look at what we have. We have an amazing group of friends, Jerome is marrying a great girl and having a little baby girl, I'm married to the love of my life and you're having our beautiful baby girl, Adam and Dawn, I'm pretty sure are thinking of trying again, and we all are extremely thankful and happy to have this." Jason had a major point. Adam came back in from having an MRI and smiled. "Guess what." I turned towards him. "What?" I answered like a little kid answering Santa. "I get to leave. Like now if I want." I clapped and hugged him. "That's great! There are some clothes for you to change into in the bathroom. Just get your other stuff and we will leave and surprise the others." He nodded and did just that.

I walked up to front door and gestured for Adam to be quite and Jason to look depressed or sad. I walked in slowly and Rose looked at me concerned. "Everything okay?" "Yeah, but Adam's MRI had some news." I said softly and trailed off. I heard a couple of people sigh sadly and bow their heads. Jason waved Adam in and he bursted through the doorway. "I'm back bitches!" Everyone jumped then started to laugh, one by one hugging him.

Okay, I'm gonna time lapse and make it the day of Jerome and Rose's wedding. Meaning the girls are each 8 months along, somewhat. But I need baby names for Elaine's middle name and Nat and Jason's baby in general. If you could comment some ideas that would be awesome. Thank You.

"Why hello there Mrs. Styles." I said as Lizzy walked in with Harry, followed by Sammy. "Hi!" She smiled and hugged me. "Sam, where's Alex?" She sighed. "We broke up because I didn't think I could handle him being away on tour for so long." I hugged her. "I'm sorry honey. You'll find somebody. I know somebody who likes you a little who's here today." I felt Jason leaned not to me. "Who?" He whispered in my ear. "Brice. I think he does." I answered as I pushed he and Harry out the door. Each of us girls changed and Riley knocked on the door to the room Rose was in. "Rose, you ready?" I heard a muffled 'yes' and Rose opened the door and stepped out. Her dress was floor length, simple and strapless with a black band around the middle. Each of us bridesmaids wore mint dresses with black belts and black trim and diamond head bands in our hair. I got Rose's bouquet from off the table and handed it to her. Neither of her parents could be here sadly. Her mom "couldn't come" and her dad was in another state for work. A light knock came at the door. Sammy opened it to a light haired, blue-eyed, Australian boy. "Ready when you are." Brice said shyly. "Thank you. I'll be there in a minute." Rose answered. He nodded and left. Sam shut the door and turned to me. "Uh, who was that?" "Brice." I answered and went back to Rose. "Okay. Mitch is gonna walk you since your dad can't." Rose nodded and went out. The ceremony was beautiful and went perfectly. Now for the reception. Drunk Sammy plus Drunk Mitch equals No Bueno! I stepped between Mitch and Sam quickly and pushed Mitch back to Ashley (AshleyMarieeGaming) who just laughed and shook her head and walked him away. "Sam. Get ahold of yourself." Sam smiled. "I'm fine. Honestly." I raised an eyebrow at her but still plopped her in a chair next to Brice. "Please watch her and make sure she doesn't do anything she'll regret." I pleaded to him. He smiled. "Got it." "Thank you." I went to help Rose with something and then heard my name called. "Natilee. What'd I do?" Brice asked. I twirled around to see to see Sam on Brice's lap with her arms around his neck. "Don't let her do anything she'll or you'll regret." I said with a smirk and a wink. Brice's face turned red and he looked away. Jerome and Rose have decided to wait for a honeymoon because of the baby. They're gonna 'make it up later' they said. Well then. For now, things are slow around here. That is until an unsuspected face shows.