Flirty Watermelon?!

I found a bench next to the Machinima booth and sat down covering my face with my hands. Jason ran up and sat beside me. "If you don't want this I understand." He said sadly. I picked up my head and looked into his blue eyes. "I just don't want all the hate that will come with it. To both of us. I'm not confident at all Jason. Despite being somewhat famous on YouTube I'm not. I just don't think I could handle it. You probably can but I can't. I can hardly tolerate hate on videos but fangirls can be evil. I've been one, I know. I just don't know if it would work out with all of that." He sighed and wrapped his arms around me. "Who cares what they say. You've got me and you know that your mine." I smiled slightly. "Thank you." He leaned closer and pecked my lips. I blushed and Jason chuckled. He stood up and held out his hand. "You're such a gentleman." I grinned accepting it and standing as well. "I try a little." He smirked. I got up quickly and lost me balance a little somewhat running into Jason. He chuckled and caught me. "Careful." I smiled up at him. He put his arms around me and kissed me. "Ready to go back?" I nodded and we made our way to the others. Now, Jordan (Sparkles), Taylor (Ant) and Bash were with them. This was the first time I'd actually seen Bash. He smiled at me awkwardly being this his first time seeing me. "Hey Bashur." I waved. "Hi." He said shyly. I looked at him startled. "Are you being quite?!" He cracked an actual smile and laughed. "Sorry, I just didn't know how you'd react to seeing me." "Dude seriously. I'm in love with a band of guys that perform in leather, studs, war paint and make-up. Do you really think I'm gonna not like you?" His cheeks turned pink. Jordan laughed, "Awe. Natilee made Bash blush." "Shut up!" Bash defended. I laughed. "Plus look at me and my hot mess self. I'm in ripped jeans and have a skull on my shirt. And I wearing frikkin combat boots. You are awesome to me right now!" They all laughed and Bunny came up beside me. "And she's friends with people like moi!" "Alright I'm good now. And you're right; You're a hot mess." I felt my cheeks burn as the guys Oohed. Bash smiled. "Hey what can I say. Weird is my kind of girl." I heard Jason move around behind me and knew he was not enjoying this. I turned to face him. "Are you getting jealous?" I smirked knowing good and well Bash was testing him. "No." He said defensively. I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek. "Remember what you say a minute ago. And calm yourself!" I laughed. Rose giggled. "Yeah Jason calm your milk sacks!" She was holding her camera still and Bunny too. We all busted out laughing then continued with our day.

We walked out of the convention hall late that night. We walked through the parking lot. A man stepped out from between two cars and grabbed my arm. I pulled it away quickly and pushed him away. "What the hell?!" Everybody stopped and turned to him. He grabbed me again and pulled me between the cars. I was beating on his arm and him as he dragged me. Two other sets of hands grabbed my waist and arm and tried to get me back. Jason had my waist and was yelling at the man to let me go. Ant had my arm just looking at me. I couldn't speak. I just let them pull me, eventually the attacker got control and pushed me to the ground. He began hitting me and touching me. I scream Jason's name and for any of the guys. I heard sirens but they weren't coming fast enough. The man began to lift the hem of my shirt when a heel hit his face. Rose kicked him again. "Get off my friend! I heard jingles and saw two police officers. They took away the attacker but I was still laying on the ground. Ant kneeled beside me and tried to pick me me up. I looked at him and shook my head. Jason came over and picked me up in his arms. "Lets get you home."

Jason's POV:

I got Natilee home and laid her in her bed. I went to leave but felt her hand grab my arm. "Wait." She said weakly. "Okay." I said turning back around. "With you stay here with me?" I smiled slightly and pulled off my shoes and jacket. I got in front of her putting my arms around her and pulled her close. She laid her head against my chest crying softly. "I'll protect you Natilee. I promise with all my heart." I lifted her chin and kissed her. She stopped crying and wiped her eyes. "Thank you Jason. You're so good to me." I smiled and ran my had through her hair. "I love you Natilee." She smiled at me. "I love you too."