Be Verwy Verwy Quiwte, Wew're Hunting Wabbits- I mean Dresses

Couple months later------------------

I rolled over excepting to see my fiancé but instead met by a creeper face from Rose. I screamed and backed up and fell to the floor onto my back. Rose smirked at my innocently from the edge of the bed. "Morning." I glared at her and flipped her off. Jason came up the stairs followed by Jerome. "What happened?" Jason asked looking down at me still on the floor. "I'm not exactly sure. Ask Rose." She grinned. "I got her up like I said I would." Jerome laughed and shook his head. "You didn't have to give her a heart attack in the process." Jason held out her hand and helped me to my feet. "Why did you wake me anyway?" I asked Rose making up the bed. "We gotta dress shop hoe!" I groaned a little and threw back my head. "Are the others here yet?" "They're on the way and don't complain; we don't have to go tradition per say." I smiled and Jason put his arms around me. "As long as you're there I could care less what you had on." He kissed me and Rose grabbed his arm along with Jerome's pushing them out of the room. "Go do what you need to do I'll check on the girls." I showered quickly and pulled on a pair of jeans then put on a nice purple tank top. I did my make-up lightly and walked back to Rose just as Riley, Sammy and Liz came in. "Ready darling?" Sammy said in a weird British accent. "Yeah but promise you'll never do that again." I laughed. Sam laughed and nodded. "Okay. I kinda weirded myself out too." I rolled my eyes and went downstairs. I grabbed my car keys off the table and kissed Jason's cheek. "Be back soon if they don't kill me." He chuckled and nodded and out the door we went.

I walked out in a simple knee length dress with silver beads at the top and a thin braided belt around my middle and white flats. {"Natillee" in the dress off to the side} I got smiles as soon as I walked out. Lizzy smiled at me like she was plotting something. "What are you thinking Liz?" She grinned. "That there with be a flower crown in your future my dear! It with be perfect with everything." I narrowed my eyes. "Okay. I'm trusting you." I went back and chose that dress and walked back to the others. "Your turns!" Liz and Sam were the dress type; Riley and Rose, not so much. So this could be interesting. After a couple of Rose and I going back and forth because she was being stubborn we settled on pale pink dresses for Sam, Liz and Riley and a pale blue dress of Rose who was finally being cooperative. "Okay. Are we done? Can we end this hunt?" I got nods and yeses. On the way home and old song we used to sing in came on the radio. {Song to the side} Rose and Liz started singing first then Sammy and I joined and then Riley and we were soon laughing for no reason at all. We got home and walked in still laughing and getting weird looks from the guys. (Jason, Jerome, Harry, Louis and Niall) "It's hard to explain with these guys."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

And I'd like to say I have a new SYFY adventure book out called Misfit Angels if you wanna check that out! Thanks so much for reading! Share and Show some love!!