1

February 21st, 1980

"Danny, Blow!" Rick shouted into his microphone and his band immediately complied. We were preparing for tomorrow nights show and the tension was at an all time high between the two bands. I was part of the stage crew as usual so I get to see both of them before, in between, and after the show. And let's just say some pretty nasty things were being said.

"Leigh!" Joe yells snapping me out of my gaze, I was getting lost in Rick's energetic rehearsal dancing and singing along to the infectious tunes.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked pouting slightly.

"Oh no, well not yet at least." He murmurs, "Can you go inform Mr. Prince and his posse that they'll be able to get on stage very soon also make them aware of your position on stage crew."

"Oh, alright!" I replied eagerly before spinning on my heel to head towards Prince's dressing room.

I felt the hairs raise on the back of my neck as I thought of his gleaming eyes that resembled warm honey and his mischievous grin that left you wondering what intentions he had whenever you came in contact.

My hands were trembling greatly as I reached out for the brass doorknob, the palms of my hands were becoming clammy as I tried to relax. I haven't even had a decent conversation with the man yet here I am scared out of my mind because we shared chemistry that I hadn't even felt with Rick.

"Don't touch that!" A deep voice boomed behind me, I jumped back in shock retracting my hand from the knob. The soft sound of heels taping against the ground filled my ears as I tried to calm my heart that was pumping madly, I finally gained enough courage to turn to face the nuisance and low and behold there he was looking rather pleased with his actions.

"What the hell is your problem?" I exclaimed, his eyebrows shot up at my tone. A dangerous look in his eye as he approached me stealthily, my breathing increased rapidly as he backed us into a corner hiding us from any passing strangers.

"Watch your mouth, mama, you're much too pretty to be swearing." He whispered against my lips, I could feel the warmth between my thighs building up as he gripped them in each hand.

"I'll watch my mouth, when you watch where you put your hands." I sassed after removing his hands from my trembling body, he arched a domineering eyebrow at me before looking behind him to check if someone had caught us.

"You know it's such a shame that you have the attitude of an uppity spoiled brat, I can tell I would've had some fun with you." Prince states nonchalantly whilst circling me slowly, his mischievous eyes taking in every curve of my body.

"Well, that sucks for you, maybe you should get yourself a girlfriend to fulfill your needs instead of bothering me!"

Prince's tawny eyes flickered up to mine as a playful smirk formed slowly, I arched an eyebrow at him not in the mood for his irritating behavior.

"For your information I do have a girlfriend but she ain't here. Also, I am a man with a whole lotta love to give and several needs that one woman can't fulfill on her own..."

"What are you trying to say?" I asked while arching an eyebrow at the annoyingly gorgeous man. His eyes were trained on the floor as he tried to fight back the cocky smirk, I felt his dreamy eyes on me again which ultimately led to my features softening.

"I can't have a girlfriend because that's too boring. As I said before too many needs, wants, and desires so I have girlfriends instead."

"You make me--" I started in disgust but I was interrupted by him grabbing my face in both of his surprisingly soft hands before he meshed his supple lips against mine. I was in shock the entire time as his he sucked hungrily on my bottom lip, my eyebrows furrowed as he pecked my lips multiple times still not catching on to the fact that I wasn't kissing him back.

"What--Why aren't you kissing me back?" He frowned after I pushed him away aggressively, my pink lipgloss smeared across his perfect pink plump lips.

"I have a boyfriend, jackass."

"And? I have a girlfriend, what's the problem?" He shrugged whilst licking his lips after looking down at my cleavage briefly.

"Um, you don't hear what's wrong with that sentence?" I exclaimed, his amber eyes rolled in annoyance.

"I don't understand why you don't want to fuck me." He says out loud but his tone made it seem as if he was talking to himself. "Are you a virgin mama?"

"No! Listen, I am in a relationship therefore I will not be doing anything with you."

"I'm in a relationship too, but we all have to face temptation baby."

"Only the weak crack under pressure." I informed venomously, he grinned wickedly at me. Honestly, this man was too persistent no matter how difficult I was being he would not give up.

"What can I say? pussy is my weakness." Prince teased while tugging on his bottom lip and I couldn't help but reminisce about the feeling of them against mine.

A part of me wanted to kiss him back and I'm sure he knew that too but I've known Rick for too long to just betray him like that.

"You know I wonder, if the lips that are down there are just as pretty as the ones that are up here." I gasped loudly at his comment before covering my mouth, I mentally scolded myself for giving him the reaction he wanted.

"Do I need to call your harem to come collect you and your filthy mouth?"

"I think it's great that you want to get to know the harem since you'll be joining it soon." He snickered.

I scoffed loudly before stomping off in the other direction. I have never met someone so arrogant in my life, I shook my head in disbelief as I left the dark hallway I was pulled into.

"Leigh?" A voice yells, I immediately recognized it as Joe's his grey eyes were wide as he rushed over to me.

"Are you alright? Why do you look so panicked.."

"It's Prince! No one can find him, have you seen him?" Joe says his voice hoarse.

"Actually--" I was interrupted by someone slinging their arm around my shoulder, I looked over to see Prince standing there with a knowing smirk.

"We were just together." Prince says suggestively, Joe's eyebrows rose as he looked between the two of us.

"Talking business, of course. You know she's a good girl."