~53~

Emmas pov
I fell asleep on the cold ground. I woke up to Daniel hovering over me. "finally awake I see" he said. I sat up" why are you doing this". "because you deserve it now its time for you to suffer" he pulled out the knife again. I tried to cast a spell but just got more pain. I backed up. I was cornered.

"you can't escape " Daniel said laughing. He got closer. I tried to fight back. He cut large slit in my arm. I yelped in pain grabbing my arm. He pinned me down to the floor. I closed my eyes. I felt the cold metal cutting my cheeks and arms. He finally left I opened my eyes. I looked at the blood coming from my wounds. I prayed to god to help me.

:::a week later:::
I'm still down here. I feel like I'm dying. Probably from lack of water. Daniel comes in sometimes and tortures me. I have so many slit and cuts. I've lost a lot of blood. Every time I try to cast a spell the pain gets worse.

Jax pov
Emma has been missing for a week. I keep casting locator spells every minute but nothing. As for the girls they are staying with my dad for a while. I just finished lunch. I'm not giving up till I get her back.

Emma pov
I think I might have a plan if I break a hole in this wall that's my only magic barrier that's what's keeping me from casting spells. If I break a hole it will give me enough time to cast a spell to take away the barrier without Daniel knowing.

I think I'm ready. I kicked a hole in the wall
"I don't mean to prow but release this barrier now". I think it worked. I stood up. "I don't wanna be here get me where Jax is near" I feel to the ground. I'm still to week.  that spell took all of my energy. I layed down and cried its hopeless.

Jax pov
I sat down on the couch and tried another locator spell. It worked it actually worked. She is at the old abandoned mattress wearhouse.

emma pov
I was awoken by the door banging open.
"what the hell did you do to that wall" he screamed
I just sat there crying harder. he grabbed my wrists and pinned them down. "was that an attempt to get out" he slit my throat. I felt blood trickle out. I yelped. He cut my side. I cried in pain accept it came out Jax. "he can't help you now darling" Daniel whispered

Jax pov
I told Agamemnon what was going on and told him to meet me there. I teleported. I ran through the door with Agamemnon beside me. I had a gun. I heard emma scream my name. We ran toward the sound. It was coming from behind a door with like a million lock on it. I heard emma screaming and crying in pain. Agamemnon knocked the door down.

What I saw was shocking. Emma was bleeding and crying for help while Daniel was torturing her. I shot Daniel and ran to her side. I picked her up.

Emma pov
The second Jax picked me up I was overwhelmed with joy. I buried my head in his chest and cried harder. "its ok now baby girl everything is ok" he whispered. I felt so safe. Agamemnon sent Daniel to limbo and Jax took me home. He layed me on our bed and covered me up.

Jax pov
I went to walk out of the room when I heard emmas helpless voice "Jax please stay with me" my heart broke. I layed down on the bed next to her and pulled her to my chest. Her muscles relaxed and she fell asleep. I soon after fell asleep too.
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
This is the last update for tonight. I hope you enjoyed. Comment thoughts. ⭐️kat⭐️