Chapter 28 wedding

A month later
Jax pov
Tommorow im marring emma. I cant wait. Today i have to go hang out with the guys. Emmas out with andi and maddie.
A day later
Emma pov
Today is the day. Its five am. I went to maddies last night she is helping me and andi with makeup. So i spend the night and so did andi. Plus the groom is not supposed to see the bride the day of the wedding. So im here. When maddie wakes up we are going to start getting ready.
An hour later
I saw maddie get up and stretch.
I ran over to her and said can we get ready now.
M- emma its 6 o clock you have a lot of time.
E- i know but i wanna look perfect
M- ok in a bit and i understnad im gonna be the same way when diego and i get married
A- whats going on
Andi sounded so sleepy.
E- we are getting ready soon
A- emma the wedding isnt till much later
E- i know
I just smiled until she agreed. Maddie went to get a shower and blow dry her hair while andi and i ate breakfeast. She was in the bathroom for an hour and a half.
When she came out i had to say something.
"What took you so long" i screamed
"What a girls gotta be clean" she said blinking her eyelashes.
" whatever can we get ready now" i said pouting.
"Fine" maddie said "We can start with your makeup"
"Ok"
maddie put me in her pink fuzzy chair. She grabbed product after product. She whirled around me. Admiring her work. It took an hour. She spun my chair around. I looked in the mirror i looked amazing.

"Thanks maddie" i said looking in the mirror
" yeah yeah now move its time to fix andi" maddie said
"What does that mean" andi said
" its means im doing your makeup now"

She kicked me off the chair and did the same to andi.
"Omg andi you look so different and pretty" i said
Maddie just stared in shock.
" what did you do to me" andi said
" i did your makeup" maddie said
"Fine this is for you emma" andi said
Maddie used her powers to put our dresses on. Theb she did her makeup and poofed on her dress.
" so for hair" maddie said studing my head.
She sat me in the chair. She did really fancy braids leading into a ton of curls. I looked amazing. She did hers and andi's with almost the same way. We all looked awesome. Now that all that is done we are about to head out to the beach house to wiat for me to be called out into the aisle. We put on our heels and left. We sat in the beach house for about an hour then the bridesmaids went out. A few minutes later my dad came to get me to walk down the aisle. I saw jax up on the stage. I cant believe i found that fairy tale perfect guy and im marring him. I got on stage. The preacher said the normal wedding stuff then finally the moment came.
(P-preacher)
P- jax novoa do you take this women to be your lofelty wedded wife
J- i do
P- emma alonzo do you take this man to be your lofletly wedded husband
E- i do
P- then by the power vested in me i now pronounce you husband and wife you may now kiss the bride
Jax kissed me. Its was amazing. everyone clapped as jax picked me up bridal style and carried me of the stage.
🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
So they are finally married. The pic above is of emma and her bridesmaides hair. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please like, comment, follow, and vote.
🎊kat🎊