Chapter 9 the big twist

Jax pov
Emma put a bubble around the house. It really hurt her wrist. I calmed her down." Ill cast a spell so there is an athletic cast on it then you can still use it" I said to em. "Ok" she replied.
I casted the spell. We sat in silence for a few minutes. Then Emma yawned  laying her head on my chest. "You tired" I said to her. "Yeah" she said yawning softly. She closed her eyes and fell asleep on my chest. I fell asleep soon after. I woke at 1:00 to find Emma shaking. I made a blanket appear and put it around her. I went back to sleep. I woke in the morning to see Emma still asleep. I woke her gently. " Want breakfast" I asked. "Yes please" she said.
Emma pov
"Jax will we ever go home" I said sadly. "Of course we should be out of here soon I already called lily and the council" he said "we will be home soon I promise ".I hugged him. We hugged for a while then ate breakfast.
A week later
A few days passed then we finally went home. I was happy but I loved spending so much time with jax.
Jax pov
Phone call
D=Diego j=jax
D- hello
J- hi Diego I have been thinking and I'm going to ask Emma to marry me.
D- you should how are you going to do this. Im here to support you dude.
J- good cause I'm going to need help.
D- what's the plan
J- I wanna throw a party with all our friends and family at the beach and ask her on stage.
D- ok ill help you plan
J- can we throw it tomorrow night its a full moon
D- sounds good
J- bye
D- bye
End of convo
I walked to emmas to talk to her dad
I knoched on the front door. "Hello jax come in" he said. I walked in an dasked if em was home. Good she was not home. I could ask for his permission.
"Mr. Alonzo i woyld like to ask your dauther for her hand in marrage" i said "of course jax" i trust you to protect my daughter" he replied. " ihave to go plan  out somethings" i said leaving " bye". "Bye."
🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪
So i hope you enjoyed that chapter. Please comment thoughts abd ideas. Make dure to suggest this book to others if you like it. 😊kat😊