Chapter 6 EMMA!

Jax pov
" J-jax" em said shaking again. "yes beautiful" I replied. " am I gonna be ok" she said. "Of course " I said " can w-we go back to s-sleep" she said yawning. "Yes" I said yawning loudly. I layed down and she layed down and put her head on my chest.
Time skip to 8am
When I woke up em was still asleep. I moved her head and went to make her breakfast. I cooked her pancakes and waffles. She woke up and I heard her yawn. I walked in and she sat up. "Good morning" I said "g-good morning " she said. Then she sneezed and knocked broke a lamp with her powers. " Its ok I got it" I said. I used my powers to fix it. She stood up and walked to the kitchen. I pulled out a chair for her. "I made breakfast no magic" I said "no magic I'm proud of you Jaxy" she said in a sickly voice. We ate silently. We she got up she sneezed and opened the freezer with her powers. She go weak and fainted into my arms I layed her on the couch. She woke up and kissed me. "Thanks for catching me" she giggled " how about we watch a movie" I said " ok" she said " you pick" I picked a comedy. We finished the movie and fell asleep.
Time skip to 3 days later
The whole time Emma was sick we just watched movies and slept. Now she  is better and I'm happy to see her feeling good again. We ate breakfast and she was really perky. When we finished she suggested we go to the beach. " So are we walking, or (gulp) riding your dirt bike" she said. "Dirt bike" I replied smirking. I put Emma on the back if my bike and drove. I love how she hugs me so tight to feel safe. When we got there Emma jumped off and ran onto the beach. Someone put there and over her mouth and took off running with her. Is this the last time ill see my em I thought while running after them? Was that our last hug? I wouldn't let that happen.
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Cliffhanger
Hope you liked this chapter. If you do please give it a 👍🏻. And if you have any ideas or comments about the book please comment. ~kat😋