Chapter 37 scrapbook surprise (part 1)

Jax pov
I'm having Emma and I go out today. I'm taking her shopping. Its pretty much a distraction because of my surprise. I'm having decorators come make her a scrapbook room. I'm gonna take her and convince her to buy some more scrapbook stuff then surprise her with the room. I can't wait to see her face. Plus the room next door to that is going to be awesome too. But that one is for me. I'm making it my man cave. Well actually its for me and my new son. I love that Emma and my daughters will have that room. And me and my son will have the man cave. They are both getting build today while we are out. I woke up Emma at 8. We had to be out of the house by 10 or it would ruin the surprise. We ate breakfast while I told her today's plans. She went upstairs to get ready and i left the check on the table for the decorators and the key under tbe mat. I grabbed her coat off the chair and went over to the couch.
Half hour later
Emma came downstair i helped her get on her coat. She needs my help now cause she is five months prenant. We got in the car and i drove to the craft store. I parked the car and emma looked confused.
"Jax why are we here" emma said
"Cause you can get new scrapbook stuff" i said
"But i barely have room to scrapbook now" emma said
"Just trust me" i said
"Ok fine i do want new scrapbooks" emma said
In the store
Emma walked down like every aisle grabbing everything. She threw in a bunch of sticker and gem packs.  And a ton of glitter. She got like six scrapbooks. When she was done we went to the mall.
At the mall
I think i know how to impress emma. She definelty needs a new camera. She keeps looking at them all around the mall. This one pink camera in jc penny caught her eye.
"Ooooohh i wish i could have this i need a new camera but this is way too expensive" emma sadly said looking at the camera
We walked out of jc penny and i had an idea.
" emma i have to use the bathroom" i said quickly thinking
"Ok ill wait here go in jc penny" emma said sittig on a bench
I went back into jc penny. I purchased the camera. Now i had to figure out how to hide this from emma. Ill have jc penny wrap it while we are shopping that will give me time to think about it. We went through the rest of the mall. Emma bought a couple shirts at the maternity store. We walked back through the jc penny to get the to the car. I walked over to the wrapping counter and picked up emmas camera.
"Whats that" emma said
"Oh just a gift for my aunts birthday" i said lying
"Ok" emma said walking to the car
I sighed and kept walking
"What did you say" emma said
"Nothing" i said
At home
I walked in holding hands with emma.
"Em i have a surprise" i said
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Im so sorry for not updating. Ive had alot going on. I will start updating again. Btw the picture at top is the camera jax bought emma. Please like, comment, follow, and vote.😊
👑kat👑