Chapter 12 the fight

Two weeks later
Jax pov
I was over at emmas just talking when she got a phone call. Hello i heard her say. She walked in the other room. A few mintunes later she came out. "Lets go" she screamed excitedly. " where" i asked. "My favorite cousin ray is coming here today and we have to go pick her up at the airport" she said "ok but can we telport " i asked begging" fine" she said
Emma pov
We picked ray up at the airport. i was so excited to see her. When we got home. She asked me if i got them yet. " what does that mean" i said. " the magic" she said winking. " are you talking about powers" i said. " yep" she said waving around her finger "im a witch too". " cool yes i got my powers" i said. " so i wanted to tell you something while your here" i said" jax come here" jax sat next to me "were getting married" jax said putting his arm around me " you better treat her good or ill pound your face" ray said.
"Ok ok" jax said "well im tired from the trip im going to bed" ray said walking to the geust room". "Hey em can i stay on the couch tonight my dad is gone to visit jessie for two days" jax said . " sure well im going to bed too" . " thanks goodnight" jax said kissing me before i walked to my room.
Two hours later
I woke up . I thought to myself i think i need a drink. Ill go get some water and go back to bed. I walk out to the living room to see jax and ray kissing on the couch. I gasp and start crying. " em its not what you think" jax said. "She kissed me". " i thought you loved me" i screamed running to my room. I locked the door. I layed on my bed and cryed into a pillow. Jax banged on my door but i would not let him in. I cryed for a while. Then i heard jax say something to ray. "Why would you do that" he said "cause your amazing and hot" she replied " well your not" jax said "yes i am and you love me" she said "no i dont i love emma were engaged and now look what you did" jax said with anger "emma is crying her eyes out now im not letting you hurt her like that" jax said " get out of here" he screamed. I heard the front door slam. I heard jax sobbing on the couch. " i just want em to love me again" he whispered to himself. I so over reacted. I should of trusted him. I need to make this right again.
🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗
So i hope you guys liked this chapter . Please comment thoughts. Do you think i should bring andi back? And maybe some daniel troble too? Please let me know. Thanks 🌞kat🌞