Chapter 23 present

Emma pov
Me and jax went to see a movie. We were about to leave when jax blindfolded me and told me he had a surprise for me. He guided me and finally took the blindfold off. I gasped in excitement when i saw an adorable small pink car. ( what the car looks like is in the picture above)
J- do you like it
E- i dont like it i love it
I screamed that so loud
J- did you see the liesense plate
E- no
I looked at it. It said jaxsbae43.
E- awww jax thats so sweet thank you
J- im glad you like it ill meet you at home cause i have to drive my bike
E- ok bye jaxy
He kissed me and hopped on his bike. I got in the car it had everything. It had a bulid in tablet that hooked to my phone. This car is so cool!!!!! Why did i ever doubt my jaxy. I cant wait to get married.
Jax pov
I got home first so i sat on the couch and waited for emma. When she walked in poofed up flowers behind my back and handed them to her.
E: aww jaxy thanks
J: your welcome
E: i love that car
J: yeah i thought you would
E: your amazing
She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I love her so much. Well at least daniel is leaving us alone and not completely crazy now. I cant wait to marry emma. I know its expensive but im buying her a diamond ring. She deserves it. I was thinking of buying a new house. Cause right now i just keep spending the night at her house. I dont wanna live with her dad forever. We sat and watched a funny movie.
Two weeks later
Emma pov
Today im going dress shopping with andi and maddie. Andi convinced agaeamemnon to let her off for a few hours. Deigo, jax and daniel are going to get tuxedos and to a movie. This is going to be a fun day. I cant wait to see andi.
😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Thanks so much for 455 reads. Yesterday it was 300 some. So i was really surprised and excited to see that. Please like and comment. Let me know in the comments if you want me to do a andi pov again in the next chapter and maybe a diego pov. 😋kat😋