Chapter 4 Will she live

Jax pov
" What" I screamed at the nurse "we send her for a few surgeries. Those were pretty intense pain spells. It would be a miracle If she lived" she replied " I wanted to cry. I can't lose my em. I can't lose my em. "When can I see her" I spat out choking back tears. "In about two hours" the nurse said walking away. I ran out of the hospital and hid behind the dumpster crying my eyes out. "Please god I said let her live" I said. I calmed myself and went back inside. I waited impatiently to see my em. Then the nurse walked out " she is not awake yet but she has a small heart beat now" she said " you can see her now" " try not to work her up any stress could make her heart stop beating" the nurse telling me her heart was beating again gave me some hope. I walked in the room. Seeing her like this made tears stream down my face but I did not care. I sat on the bed next to her. I kissed her head a tear fell on her face. then suddenly her heart rate monitor went up. A doctor ran in the room. "Her heart rate is back to normal" he said shocked. Then Emma woke up. She jumped out of the bed and hugged me. I spun her around. She kissed me. "Jaxy you saved me" she said looking in my eyes " I would never let anything happen to you" I replied " I love you" she said "I love you" I replied and kissed her.
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
So she lived. I hope you guys liked this chapter. Give me ideas and tell me what you like. 🦄