Chapter 18

April POV
I hung up the phone and we both shot up. "What the hell?!" I asked. "Um, I will drive you back." Gray said throwing on a shirt and grabbing his keys. We get to the house and knock on the door, but there was no answer. I start knocking really hard. Still no answer. "HELLO?!" I frantically yelled. Grayson started to laugh. Just at that time, something fell on us. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS, AND WHY IS IT PINK?!" I yelled. The door opened reviling Kenna and Cameron. "What the actual fuck is this?!" I asked. "Well, its chunky milk." Courtney said like it was normal. "It stanky!!" Kenna yelled. We all started laughing and walked into the house. "Hey April, can we talk for a sec?" She asked. "Sure." We walked up to my room while I got in the shower and she sat on the ground. "April, tomorrow is Cameron's birthday!!!" She says all excited. "Well shit, I forgot..." I said giggling. "How old is the lil hoe gonna be?"
"He is going to be 23!" (I don't even know anymore) She said laughing. I can't believe tomorrow is Cameron's birthday... "What are we gonna do for it?Like, all of us??" I asked. "Well, we are going to invite some snobby little shits over to celebrate!!!" We started to laugh. "Can we just go to a club or something?"
"I can't do fun shit there, remember?? I'm pregnant." She said in a "duh" tone. "Okey okey, well I will stay here tonight and help you plan for Cameron's birthday.." "Kk, well hurry up and get out of the shower so we can go downstairs." I get out of the shower, throw on some clothes and walk downstairs and see Gray and Cameron talking. "Hey babe!!" Cameron said to Kenna grabbing her and pulling her into him. "Hi April!!" Gray said with a fake smile while grabbing me by the hips and pulling me into him. "Um, what the hell are you guys doing??" I asked.  "Um, nothing!!" Cameron said with a weird ass smile on his face. "Okey then..." I said getting out of Grayson's grip. I pull Kenna into the kitchen. "What the hell was that about??" I whispered to her. "They were probably making some stupid ass bet. Dumbass guys." We both started laughing. "Hey girls, wanna watch a movie and Invite the boys over?" Cameron asked. "Sure." We simply replied. Cameron calls his little buddies over and we put on "Don't Breath" we seem to like horror movies. Kenna and I go into the kitchen and make some snacks and drinks waiting for the other guys to get there. "APRILLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!" The boys yell running in there. Aaron comes up behind me and gives me a hug. "I MISSED YOU!" He said kissing my cheek. "I missed you too!" The rest of the the boys got in line waiting for their "special greeting" from me. "Hi guys!!" I said. They all laughed and pulled me into a group hug. Oh man, I love these boys so much. Anyway, I got back to making the snacks with Kenna until Aaron came in here. "Hey, April? Let's stay in here for a bit..." Why did he sound so nervous?? "Um Aaron, are you good?" I asked. Kenna looked at me and we spoke our "face language" and then she went into the living room. "What's in there?" I asked trying walk in there. "NO! Uh, um, I mean, let's just stay in here." He said way more nervous then he did before. "Ok..." I turned around pretending to make something then made a run for the living room. Aaron jumped at my feet and I fell down, but I fell in the living room. Oh my gosh. What is he doing here!
__________________________________
Let's just talk about how fucking old that picture is omfg! It's been to long since I've last updated, but I'm finally in the mood to write! If y'all have any questions, leave them down in the comments or hmu :) Love y'all!!