Chapter 7

I looked up and saw Nash... "What the fuck?"He yelled going up to Grayson. He pushed him... "Nash! Stop!!" I yell. He ignored me and started throwing punches 😂😂 (sorry, its funny 😂) I grab one of my shoes and chunk it at Nash's face, and he just looks at me with a death glare. "Get the fuck out Nash!" I yell at him, he made his way out of my room. Im 100% sure he is going to tell Cameron. "Thanks for that." Grayson says looking embarrassed. "Hey, don't worry about it! He deserved it. That-"
"Hey little lady, I don't think you should finish that sentence." He said laughing. "I'm a little lady? I am actually a crazy ass bitch!!" He laughed until Shawn walked into the room. "Yo April, um its my day, so..."
"Oh, I guess I will see you later Gray." I say hugging him and running out with Shawn. "So, what do you want to do today??" He asked. "Let's go get Ice Cream!!" He started to laugh. "Ok, ok. Let's go get some Ice cream."
*20 minutes later*
We get to the ice cream shop and as soon as we walk in, my jaw drops. It was my older brother I haven't seen since I was ten and he was fourteen. "Noah!!" I yell running to him, wrapping my arms around him tightly. A confused looking girl comes up. "Um.."
"APRIL! IT HAS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE SEEN YOU LAST!" Noah says, hugging me tighter." Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't introduce you. This is my girlfriend, Chloe."
"Hi, I'm April, Noah's little sister." I say. "Yeah, he has told me about you before!" She was very nice and pretty. Her hair was auburn and wavy and she had really pretty green eyes. Different from Noah, he has dark brown hair, and dark chocolate brown eyes, almost black! "Well, this is Shawn." I say pulling him close to me. He looked a bit frightened 😂. "Um, hi. I'm Shawn."
"Is April your girlfriend? I suggest you take good care of her because if you don't, you'll regret it." Noah said. "Noah, calm down! He's a good guy, I promise!" I say in Shawn's defence. He smiles and puts his arm around me. "Hey, do you two want to come over later?" He asked. "Yeah! Shawn and I will be over there at 7!"
"Sounds good! We'll see y'all later!" They say as we get in the car with the ice cream. "Um, April? Your brother is going to think I am actually your boyfriend and will want to see me!!" He said sounding stressed. "Hey, I will just tell him I broke up with you. Ok?"
"Well, one day he will have to meet the other ghetto boys." I start to laugh. "I will tell him they are friends. I've gotten this all under control." He sets his ice cream down and leans into a kiss. I have to tell the boys about Noah.
___________________________________
Hey guys!! It has been a while since I have updated, and I'm sorry about that. I'll be adding more chapters soon :) thank you guys so fucking much for all the votes and reads, I love y'all so much 💕