Chapter 12

When we get home, all of those little children were gone and I see a pretty girl sitting by Cameron. "Hi, I'm April!" I say. "I'm Kenna." She shyly said. I was a little upset that Cameron had another girl but I have Taylor and the other guys. "Hey April, can you help Kenna get ready?" Cameron asked. "For sure, follow me." She came upstairs with me. "So, tell me about yourself." She said. "Um, I just turned 19. Like literally, my birthday is today. My mother died when I was young, I got sold to the guys, I like Taylor the most." The last thing accidentally slipped out of my mouth.... "Haha, you like Taylor? You look like you would be "Taylor's Girl." I started to blush. "Well, what am I going to wear?" She asked. "Hold on, let me go find something." I get her a black dress that hugs all her curves, some beautiful jewelry, and some shoes. Mine outfit is in the pic above. "Wow, thats pretty!!!" She said. "I think so too. You should go get dressed." I got my outfit on and painted my nails a maroon color while she painted hers black. "Now, I'm going to do my make up, can you do yours?"
"Of course I can silly." She said giggling. I applied dark lipstick, dark eye shadow, eyeliner, and mascara. I re-did my hair in curls. "You look really pretty." Kenna said. She looked like an actual model, I was blown away. "You do too! The boys will love it." We grabbed our phones and headed down stairs. When we got down there, all eyes were on us. "Wow, you look beautiful." Taylor said grabbing my waist and pulling me to him. "And you look beautiful too." I said laughing. He was wearing khakis with a with a long sleeve navy blue shirt. Cameron went up to Kenna and twirled her around. "You look really pretty tonight, Kenna." Cameron was wearing jeans with a black shirt. I'm not going to lie, he looked really cute. We all walk out together and get into the cars. Taylor rides with me (of course), Cameron, Kenna, Aaron, and Carter ride together and the Jacks and Nash ride together. "What are you gonna do when we get there?" Taylor asked. "Hell if I know." I said back. A few days ago, Taylor showed me Instagram. I'm lame, I know. "Let's take a selfie!" I yelled. "Ok baby." He put his arm over my shoulder and we took a selfie. "Can I post this on Instagram??"
"Sure." I posted it and got a lot of likes. "Ok, let's go." He said.
*20 minutes later*
When we get to the club, I get out of the car and wrap my arms around Taylor because it is really cold outside. "You cold??" He asked. "Yes, I'm very cold." He takes his jacket out of the car and puts it around me. "Thank youuu." I said laughing. "You're welcome!!" He said back. We wait another twenty minutes until everyone else shows up. "What took y'all so long?" Taylor asked. "Oh, we got some snacks." They answered. We go inside and it reeks of alcohol and weed. I see people throwing things, making out and doing lots of other weird things. "Well, this is nice!" I yell to Taylor over the speaker. "Sure, if you say so."
"April, stay with Kenna, me and the guys are going to go get drinks. Want anything?"
"No, we're good!"
"Ok, if anything happens, just come find me." He said kissing me. "So Kenna, what do we do?!" I asked. "Let's dance!!!" She said all hyper like. I could tell she was one of those people who come off as nice and sweet but when you really get to know them, they become a crazy bitch, but in a good way. We start dancing until this dude comes up to me. "Hey there pretty thing." He said grabbing ahold of my waist. "Um, can you back the fuck off?" I yelled at him. "You're a feisty one. That's a turn on." He said smirking. He pulled me closer and grabbed my butt. "Kenna, help!" I yelled. But she was over there making out with a drunk Cameron. "Great" I thought to myself. "Well, its just me and you now." He said. He pulled me into a room and pushed me into a bed. "What the fuck are you doing?!" I asked while trying to kick him. "Oh, yeah. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Raven." He said while flipping his hair. He was kind of cute but he's a crazy bastard. He picked me up and pushed me against the wall and started kissing me. He smelled like alcohol. "You're so fucking hot." He whispered in my ear. "Fuck off you dumb ass!!" I yelled while trying to get loose of his grip. Right then, the door opened and I see Jack Johnson standing there. "Dude, put her down!" He yelled. "Oh yeah, and what will you do if I don't??" Jack ran over there and punched him. "Come on April, before he gets up" I ran outside and waited for everyone to come out there. Kenna came out with Cameron, who was drunk. "Um, April... I think Cameron is drunk." She said. "No shit!" I went to his car and found some duct tape, and I made them take some Benadryl so they'd sleep. "Hiii Apple." He said to me. I couldn't help but laugh. "You're going to regret this later." I said. He got in the car and I duct taped him to the seat. I did that to everyone except for Johnson, Kenna, Aaron, and Carter. Getting Taylor to sit still in the car was hard. He kept touching everything and kept messing with me. "Hey baby, its me, your daddy."
Oh gosh. I should give him the benadryl now while I can. He took it then I put duct tape over his mouth. Hey, if you were in my situation, you would too. When we finally got home, we got all the guys in to the bed. Tomorrow is gong to be exhausting. I change into some sweatpants and into one of Taylor's hoodies and took my make up off. Well, good night for now.
____________________________________
Sorry if this chapter was a little boring guys. But thanks for reading!!