Chapter 10

After all of the fun, or whatever 😂 We got dressed and we went downstairs and laid on the couch. Cameron walks in with that girl Tori and he starts eating while she is doing her own thing. I
stare at him until Taylor notices. "Hey, are you okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine." I sigh laying my head on his chest. After a few minutes, I hear yelling from upstairs and look at the boys. Taylor sits up and Cameron gets a sick look on his face. He ran upstairs as fast as he could while I tried to but Taylor grabbed ahold of my waist and pulled me on top of his lap. "Taylor, let me upppppp." I say I'm a whiny tone. "Ugh, ok." I get up and heard Cameron yell. "GUYS! SOMEONE START THE CAR!" Tori ran past us crying. I went upstairs and see some girl with a bruise on her head and she looked pregnant. Did Cameron get some girl pregnant? Mhm, that's about right 😔😔 At that time, Nash walked up to the bathroom. "Tilly?" he asked with a sick look on his face.
"Taylor, who is that?" I asked quietly. "We will explain later."
I guess now it is time to go to the hospital with this girl I've never seen before.
*30 minutes later*
We arrive at the hospital with Nash, Cameron, Taylor, Tilly and I. "Can we please have a doctor?! She is injured and pregnant!! Someone do something!!" Cameron yelled. Some nurses run down the hall with a stretcher and put her on it. As soon as they leave, we all go sit in the waiting area. "Now Taylor, explain." I say. "Ok, that girl is Cameron's sister." A big wave of relief flooded over me. "And she is pregnant....''
"Oh, who is the dad..." I asked quietly.
"Um, its Nash..." He said.
"That's unfortunate." I say rudley.
"Yeah..." After a long explanation later we finally get called back. When we walk into Tilly's room and she is crying "Hey Tilly, whats wrong?" Cameron asked worried. "T-t-they said that the twins aren't going to make it!" She said crying harder then she was before. Twins!? That must be very, very upsetting, but what can I do to help? I felt helpless and stupid. "Hey, it will be ok. I don't know what you feel right now. I've had a bad life, so I can relate." I said. "Yeah, I'm sorry. Just a lot of shit has been going on in my life and now with this?" She said not crying as much. Taylor and Cameron were sitting in the chairs staring at us. "Well, um... I'm April." I say. "I'm Tilly, Cameron's sister." She said with a slight smile on her face. "Yeah, I've heard." I say weirdly. "We should get to know each other!" She said as if nothing had ever happened. "Yeah we should!!" I say excited as everyone laughed. "Hey April, we need to get home and talk..." Cameron said. I rolled my eyes. "Well, I will see ya later Tilly!"
"Byeee April!!" She said as we went out to the car. "Hey guys, I will call somebody to come get me. I might be interrupting something important." Taylor says. "No! Please don't Taylor!" I just realized I said that out loud. "Its for the best April. I will see you when y'all get home." He said pressing a kiss to my forehead. Ugh, that boy. Anyway, I get I'm the front seat and look out of my window. That stupid mofo Cameron won't start the damn car. "Come on, I have to get back to the house." I say. "Nope, not until you kiss me." He said back. "I guess I have a better chance of walking home." I said opening the door, but he grabbed my hand. "Let me go Cameron Alexander Dallas!!" I said giggling because the expression on his face. "How dare you April *whatever the fuck your middle name is* Smith!" Oh my gosh, I've missed him. I shut the door and got back in. I cup his face in my hands and kiss him. "Oh, and for your information, my middle name is Lenae."
"That's different." He said.
"Different indeed!" I said laughing.
"Hey, we haven't been doing the schedule." He said. "Gosh damn Cameron, you had to ruin it?" I asked irritated. "We-"
"Just bring me home." I say. I ignore him the whole way home, but it was hella hard to cause he was holding my hand... As soon as we got home, a thunderstorm warning went off on our phones, so I ran inside. I saw the guys laying in one big pile, watching a movie. I jumped on Taylors lap, waking him up. "Ahh!"
"Hahhahah, you should of seen your face!!" I say dying of laughter. "You're mean." He said trying to hide under the covers. Just at that time, the lights went out. "What the fuck?"
"I hate the dark!!" Aaron yelled... "Are you scared a demon will get ya?" I asked. I felt someone grab my butt. "Taylor Caniff, I don't think so!"
"Hehe, sorry." He said sounding dumbly cute (if dumbly is even a word 😂) "Ow, Jack! That hurt! Carter yelled. "Bro, that wasn't me!!" Jack J said sounding petrified. They didn't know I was messing with them, but the power did go out, due to the line line of thunderstorms coming . "Haha guys!! Chill, its me." I said laughing. "Oh, ok." They laughed nervously. We turned the flash lights that we had on our phones on and put them around us. I sat on Taylors lap while he held onto me. "Guys, let's play murder in the dark." I suggest. "What's that?" All of them except for Taylor asked.
"Its basically hide n seek in the dark."
"Ohhh. We're in!!" They say coming out of a weird huddle.
"Ok, two people have to be it. Any takers??" I asked.
"We will!" The Jacks yell.
"Good, count to 100." Taylor drags me to a room and we hide in the closet. "Well, we're here alone and its dark." I couldn't see his face but I could tell he was smirking.
"Gosh Taylor, can't ever give it a brake huh?"I say whispering.
"No, not really. But that's what happens when your with Taylor." He said. After about a minute of silence, he smashed his lips into mine. It thundered when we kissed. "That's a sign that we shouldn't be doing this." I giggled.
"No, its a sign that we should be fucking."
"Where the hell did that come from 😂😂" I laughed. "Enough talking, kiss me already!" He sounded like a five year old not getting their way. I just went with it and kissed him. He pressed up against me, and I could feel him getting hard. I ran my hand through his hair and he moaned. "Keep it down buddy." I said. "I can't." He said pushing me up against the wall. He sat me down and started to get undressed. Right before he took his boxers off, he ran to the door and locked it. Taylor slid his boxers off and eventually pulled my clothes off too. He laid me down on the bed gently and started to kiss my neck. "Taylor" I moan his name. He came close to me and looked at me asking for permission to enter me, I nodded my head. He slides in and out of me. "Taylor." I moan. "Fuck." He says in pleasure. "I'm about to come." I said moaning.
"Go ahead baby." After we reach our climaxes, we lay back on the bed. "That was amazing." He said. He sits up and kisses me. "We need to get dressed before somebody walks in on us." He said chuckling. Who knew we would be having sex in the dark?? We go get dressed and unlock the door and hide in the bathroom instead of hiding in the closet. I was walking and tripped over someone. "Ow, Taylor. Why did you trip me?" I asked. "That wasn't me." He said. I turned on a flashlight and see a weird ass doll. "HOLY FUCK! GET THAT SHIT OUT!!" I screamed
____________________________________
Extra long chapter since I haven't updated in over a month. Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy!