I nodded and wiped away the tears and snot on my face, no, not because what she said actually made sense to me, but because of how pitchy and rhythmless the song actually was.

Yes, she sang that.
You see mom is a huge fan of Disney, so she breaks into songs whenever she can, she says it makes thing magical and easy to remember.

Its always amazes me when she says important things in form of crappy songs that had no rhythm, they were always so goofy but they did make me forget a bit for my problems.

Maybe she is right, maybe they really are magical.

*******

Fourty minutes later

  Mom entered my room and sat next to me on the bed "hey honey" she said

  "hey" I sniffed, still feeling a bit down.

"I'm going to Walmart now, I know you wanted to tag along today but maybe you should rest, next time when you are feeling better we can go together, just stay home and relax."

She place her hand on my shoulder "what do you think about that dear?"

I nodded and wiped my eyes "okay."

we planed to go grocery shopping together today, but I don't think I want to anymore.

She smiled and kissed my forehead "you will be fine",

When she got no reaction from me, she squinted her brows frowning, almost immediately she smiled and bit my left cheek, making monster noises as she did, causing me to giggle, and then my right cheek, tickling me at the same time.

"mom stop!" I giggled

"I can't help it, you know how much I love your soft cheeks" she continued to tickle.

when I was a laughing mess, she stopped and smiled "there you go"

she cupped my cheeks in her palms "you are so much more beautiful when you're happy, my darling."

my cheeks were slightly red, but not because she bit them,

  "your dad is already on his way home, don't worry, when I come back, we'll make something delicious and stuff our faces in it, okay?"

I smiled "okay",

She kissed my cheek "I love you"
I kissed her back "you too".

I watch her as she walked to the door

  "bye" she said smiling and waving, before leaving my room.

**

 Why Isn't she back yet?

I looked at the clock for the sixth time, it's been over two hours, what is she buying?

  "Dad, has mom called yet?" I asked walking into their room.

"No honey, maybe she got sucked in again, you know how she is with shopping"

  I sighed "yeah."

mom does get distracted easily when shopping, but she was taking too long, I felt strange.

He looked at me "how about we make dinner together"

I pouted "No, mom said we would cook together"

"I know, but if we wait any longer, it will be too late, it's already 6:48pm honey "

I looked at the clock again and sighed "fine"

He ruffled my hair then took me to the kitchen,

   "Okay, so mom told me we were gonna have desert for dinner today, 'cause you know..." He didn't want to remind me of the afternoon incident, which I gathered mom filled him in on.