six - paint the sidewalk

6. paint something on the sidewalk

"Are you still drawing the flower?"

"Now it's a rainbow!" Luke said "I was having trouble with the petals.

Ashton laughed and helped his husband draw the rainbow. He had gotten permission to paint the sidewalk with actual paint and that meant a lot since he could draw with Luke in there. The boy was weaker, even more skinny and pale but to Ashton he still looked beautiful - he's beautiful in every way and his husband made sure to remind him of that every day.

"You know what? I can't wait until we do this with our kids." Luke said, immediatly realising. A tear fell from his cheek when he remembered they were never going to have children.

Ashton looked at him and hugged, letting his husband cry and sob on his shoulder. He whispered sweet words on his husband's ear and kissed his cheeks to clean the tears.

"We'll be fine, Lukey."

"I-I'm so sorry I'll never give you kids and-"

"Kids or no kids I will love you forever."

Luke nodded and layed his head in the crook of Ashton's neck, kissing it.

"I love you." they said at the same time, holding each other close in the sidewalk, right next to the tree that had "Ashton + Luke" carved on it.