one - go on a picnic at night

1.Go on a picnic at night

It was Ashton's idea for Luke to do it, that way they wouldn't think about the event too much. Luke told his family and all of them were devastaded. They understood Luke's point of view in wating to spend more time with Ashton but he would still spend time with his family.

It was Ashton's idea to make a bucket list so he could keep his promise to make Luke enjoy his days so it would be worth it. They didn't want to talk about the end so they avoided it, knowing it was a sad subject. The things on it were very simple but it was okay because Luke was the one who made it and he loved simple.

The first thing on the bucket list is going on a picnic at night. They usually go on picnics (every Saturday Ashton doesn't work) but only in the afternoon, not at night so it would probably be fun. In that night there would be fireworks so their spot in the hill would be perfect to see them clearly and make some memories.

"Come on Lukey!" Ashton called him "The fireworks are almost starting and we didn't eat the lasagna yet!"

"Coming!" he said and walked to where Ashton way, sitting beside him and kissing his cheek.

Ashton turned his head and wrapped his arm around Luke's waist, kissing him. The blond kissed back, grabbing the other boy's chin and smiling. The hazel-eyed boy was definitly going to miss this, ehe was going to miss everything but it was no time to think about bad stuff.

The first firework exploded and that made the boys pull apart. A few other came right after and through the show Ashton held Luke's hand, caressing his wedding ring and kissing his cheek a few times during it.

"Pay attention to it, you idiot." Luke said with a silly smile, making Ashton smile back.