four - camping

4. Camp in the backyard

Ashton sucked Luke's skin as the boy pulled his hair, he left another purple mark in there and the blond moaned in pleaser. He left kisses all over Luke's chest and sucked on the skin. Luke brought Ashton's lips closer to his, making him grind against Luke and making Luke moan loudly.

"Go to sleep!" their next door neighbour said from the backyard next to theirs.

The boys laughed and Ashton grinded once more against Luke before getting off of the boy. He layed down beside him and they stared at the stars (Ashton managed to put plastic on top of the tent so they didn't hav eto go outside to stare at the stars). They turned around and Ashton closed his eyes whie Luke played with his hair and the other boy brought his hand to his mouth leaving a kiss on it.

"Are you having fun?"

"I am." Luke smiled, making Ashton smile too and stare at Luke's eyes "I was having more fun before Mrs.Hutch interrupted us."

"She must have heard us tons of times, you're pretty loud baby." Ashton smirked "But I'm not going to say I don't like it."

They laughed but it soon died down when Luke started thinking about what would happen a few weeks from there. He wondered if he could make everything and if Ashton would be sad without him, he didn't want him to be.

"Ash, promise me something."

"Anything."

"Promise me that-that when I die you will try and move on without me." Luke said and Ashton looked down, biting his lip "Please, I don't want you to be lonely and sad."

"I promise I will try."

Luke smiled "That makes me happy."

Ashton smiled back and kissed him. He felt a lump form on his throat when thinking about Luke's death and how he probably wouldn't get over it. He loved him since he was 13 and wouldn't ever stop, he probably wouldn't be able to move on. His heart broke when imagining Luke's funeral and seeing photos of them everyday, not being able to control his emotions.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Luke asked, cleaning Ashton's tears, he hadn't even realised he was crying

Ashton hugged him and caressed his cheek, kissing him.

"I-I love you."