five - go to a concert

5. go to a concert

They got out of the arena with wide smiles on their faces. They had just finished seeing OneRepublic in concert and it was like a dream came true. They have had the tickets for months and finally got the chance to see them, Luke thought he was very lucky to be alive to see them.

"That was amazing!" Luke said when they sat down in the car, feeling tired.

"You okay?"

"Yeah." he smiled at his husband "Just a bit tired."

Ashton nodded and kissed his cheek, putting on their seatbelts. He turned on the radio and started driving home. A song by OneRepublic started on the radio, it was 'I Lived'. It was Luke's favourite, but probably not the best one for the moment.

He started thinking about the bucket list and how it would be after they finished the eight things. Eight because that's how many weeks he probably has left, eight. He thinks about his death sometimes and how everything will be. He still had some things he wanted to do but he probably didn't have time for it.

When he stared at his and Ashton's fingers intertwined he realised the most important thing was easy to do and he did it everyday. He wanted to do it again and keep doing it until the end.

"Ash?"

"Yes, baby?"

"I'll always love you."