I Got Knocked Up Because Of It

Chapter 15- I Got Knocked Up Because Of It

Third Person P.O.V.

1901

The movement of someone on the bed woke Niklaus. He opened his eyes to see the young woman he had brought home last night, pulling on her bra.

"Not even a goodbye?" He asked, intending to startle her, but she didn't even flinch. She merely looked at him with smirk and stood.

And seeing her in that state did not help him at all.

"I do not do goodbyes." Pulling her dress on, Klaus was still fascinated by her eyes. They were green but with a blue ring around the very edges and gold around her pupil. Of course, only a vampire would be capable to see this.

But none the less, it still fascinated him.

He was quick to stand in front of her, pants already pulled on.

His eyes held mischief to them that one could only place as demonic.

Klaus could see the power she held and he felt it just standing next to her, but it wasn't just that. He could also see the pain behind this woman and that's what makes her someone Klaus wanted to get to know.

"Fear of getting too close to someone I presume?" He asked. She chuckled and turned, motioning Klaus to do the zipper.

He took hold of it, zipped it up, but pulled her back into him.

A breath of air came out of her as she smiled. "I'm not fearful of anyone Klaus." She turned, his hands on her hips. She leaned to his ear and whispered "Because fear makes you weak." And she preceded to bite his earlobe.

This made him drop his hands from her waist in shock.

He looked at her, astonished she would do something so bold, but he was absolutely intrigued by this young lady who... Proposed such a challenge.

"See you soon, Niklaus." She said, the look he would grow to love in her eyes.

*****

2013

"I'm sensing some... Awkward tension between you and our friendly fellow hybrid." Elijah stated as he walked into the backyard where Hayley and Juliet had seen the wolf.

Soon, Klaus hoped it would show itself and have Juliet perform a spell to change him. It was painful, but it would pull him back into his human form.

One of Sophie's elders found it and told Klaus about it when he told the young witch of the wolf on the property.

Now all Juliet had to do was perform the spell.

"Brother, right now is not the best of times." Klaus muttered, knowing full well that Elijah could hear him from across the pool.

"What happened to you two?" He asked.

Klaus felt no guilt in what he did.

He still had feelings for Juliet that at time bubbled up and he couldn't help but want to have her.

And he hated beyond belief that Marcel was making a move on her.

"Nothing. We're all fine. Now... go watch Hayley. I'm busy trying to find a..." And suddenly Klaus was running through the woods, hot on the trail of wolf.

Elijah shook his head, muttering about his brother's foolishness in not facing the facts. Anyone in the house could see that he held feelings for her.

They were evident when he would glance at her.

However, it was hard to get a read on the young woman. She was a bit more... Difficult.