Chapter 13.x

I feel tingles touching you? Chapter 13.x

Dedicated to my 23 fans! Thank you!!! X

Annddddd chapter 13 awaits……

Jason P.O.V

“Shit” I whispered staring in the direction she had disappeared. My best friend that I haven’t seen in ages just reappeared in front of my eyes. I missed her so much. I regret leaving her but I had to, it wasn’t safe for her if I were to stay.

“Jason?” I heard faintly from my side. I jumped when a hand was laid on my shoulder. I turned towards them ready to yell at them for frightening me but stopped short when I realised it was the alpha.

“Yes alpha?” I asked expecting a lot of questions on the rouges. But he surprised me by asking something totally different.

“You know Kayleigh?” he asked me his expression showing curiosity with a little hint of jealousy.  Why does he want to know..? She’s his Mate? No I didn’t want her to be exposed to this life! I sighed dejected there goes my idea of keeping her safe and out of our world. I wonder if she knows about us and him…

I was brought back to the present when the Alpha snapped his fingers in front of my face, “Never-mind now! Rouges you said?” I sensed some anger emitting from him, “Let’s go!”

We rushed out of the room heading towards the border. We run full speed until we spotted them. We pounced taking them down.

Alpha Malik’s P.O.V

My beta knows my mate; you don’t know how furious I am that he does. Its taking all my will power and strength to remain rooted to this chair and not demand some answers. By the sounds of things they were very good friends. How good I don’t know. It had better have been just friends anyway!

Her face when she spotted Jason was off heartbreak and pain. I wanted nothing more than to get rid of that expression make her smile that glorious breath-taking smile that has comforted me so much these last few days.

I regret telling everyone not to reveal our secret but I don’t want to hurt her or scare her away. I love her. I know already that I love her. I can’t lose her. I can’t risk her running away in panic and fright….I can’t lose her.

I feel so hurt that she has rejected me, but I am determined to change that. Whether it takes me a week, a month or a year. She will be mine! I’m determined.

Her aversion to werewolves won’t help my cause though. I’ll have to show her that they are nothing like those things in twilight.(No offence lol i love twilight!)

I can’t explain the feeling though when she checked me out when I changed. Even if she doesn’t like the idea of mates or werewolves at least I know she feels something for me even if it is only for my body.

Heat spread through my body just being in her proximity, touching her…. Well I don’t want to think about or I’ll go hunt her down and my wolf will take over and I’ll do something I regret.

I have to sort this out sooner or later…my wolf won’t wait forever.

Kayleigh P.O.V

I can’t believe this. Why does he have to turn up now?! It took me ages to get over the abandonment that he caused me. He just upped and moved without letting anyone know in boarding school!

He was like my closest guy friend and it hurt when he couldn’t even ring me to say “I’m sorry I‘m moving with my family” At least we would have known then and not spent ages thinking he’d disappeared or that he was hurt or something.

How inconsiderate! He didn’t even think about how it would affect us.

I was furious as I stalked out into the gardens kicking random stones in my way. I mumbled to myself about the rudeness of people these days. I sensed a presence watching me and spun around wildly in a circle searching for the culprit.

Nobody was there. I shivered in anticipation; it was probably some werewolf crap. Shit! What if one of them was out there?! I looked about frantically in search of a wolf watching me.

Two yellow eyes narrowed at me from in the darkness. I took an involuntary step back. Oh no! I looked about frantically to see if one of my brothers was about but nobody was around.

Shit! He looks like a rouge! Damn! What am I going to do! The werewolf came closer hissing and growling at me. His front paws tensed in anticipation and I realised he was going to leap at me. I scream tore through my throat and I flung my arms over my head to protect myself.

My last thought was I was going to die before getting to know my family again…. Love you I thought before I heard the growling getting closer and he finally leapt.

I’ll miss you, my last thought before I blacked out.

Alpha Malik’s P.O.V

A scream tore through the air. My mate!

I leapt up running towards the trees my beta and her brothers on my tail. I shifted mid run and tore through the bushes at the end of the garden bolting in the direction of the scream.

My only thought was my mate was in trouble save her.

We skidded into the clearing to see a rouge bending over my mate. I growled low and deadly at him and he turned to face me smirking.

I growled one warning once when he turned back to my mate I leapt.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Well this is chapter 13 hoped you enjoyed! X

Sorry for long absence had a geography AS level trip for geography for my exams.

Thank you all for commenting and voting! And for becoming a fan!

Big thank you to all my new fans! <3

Keep

VOTING AND

COMMENTING PLEASE! X

Thank you! <3 xx : ) x