Chapter 4.x

Hello! J Just wanted to ask if anyone has any ideas for any actresses to play the character Lei??

COMMENT please: 0 want to know what you think Jx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Who’s Asher?” my brother’s asked suspiciously, narrowing their eyes. They stood at the sides of the kitchen watching me carefully, eyeing my movements.

“Never you mind!” I retorted, “It’s none of your business!” I turned and glared at them.

“To hell it is!” they exclaimed, “You’re our sister!”

“Oh? So now you decide to acknowledge that I’m your sister!” I said coldly turning back to my food.

“Why are you being so cold? You’ve changed so much!” Stefan demanded to know, “What happened to sweet and innocent Kay? And why the heck does your friend call you Lei?!”He walked round the table to stand behind me grasping my shoulders.

Right then my self-defence training kicked in and I grabbed his hand and arm and flipped him over my shoulders. He lay on the ground staring at me in shock and surprise while breathing heavily. “Sweet and innocent Kay is gone! I’m fed up with being pushed around by you!” I huffed.

Right then my dad barged into the room, “What on earth is all this commotion?” he demanded to know, “Stefan what are you doing on the floor?! Get up!”

I laughed at his expression as it changed to annoyance. “Oh he tripped father!” I said amused, “He’s so clumsy!” he narrowed his eyes at me then shock his head in amusement and walked back out.

My brother’s turned to me narrowing their eyes.

 “WHAT! I didn’t trip!” Stefan screeched a minute too late. We all stared at him then busted up laughing when he turned red with embarrassment.

“Dude! Talk about delayed reaction!” Johnny, my brother, laughed tears dripping down his cheeks. “Oh shut your mouth!”

Stefan heaved himself onto all fours leaning to the side, and carefully got up wincing whilst rubbing his back. He glared at me and I shrugged.

“You shouldn’t mess with me” I stated simply, and grinned while turning back to the counter where my food was neglected after all the drama. I frowned then sighed and headed for the fridge.

I went back to preparing my food and as I reached for the butter on the tip shelf of the fridge my top rose slightly. “WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!”My brothers exclaimed, pointing at my back. I froze. Shit!

 “Um, a tattoo?!” I said timidly. They stared at me blankly. Okay then…. I turned quickly and dashed out of the room. I could hear them snap out of their trance and rush after me.

 “Come here now!” they shouted reaching for my arm I danced out of the way and they went tumbling down on top of each other.

 “Ow...” Stefan moaned from the bottom of the pile-up.

 I laughed and they turned their attention back to me. I stopped and laughed once, twice, thrice softly before turning and sprinting up the stairs as they pushed each other and wrestled to get up.

 “Come back here!” they shouted.

 “NO! I will never surrender!” I exclaimed, doing the superman pose. My brothers laughed like hyenas.

 “OH SHUT UP!” I yelled, and ducked my head sprinting into my room and slamming the door. I leant against it and sighed.

 Any minute now…any second…yep there we go I sighed. BANG! BANG!

“You open this door right now, Kayleigh Ann Morgan!” he sounded annoyed, “Why have you got a tattoo? When did you get that?!” they demanded to know.  

I slammed the door open. My brothers jumped back in shock. “For goodness sake! Boys! It’s just a bloody tattoo! I got it ages ago okay! Now leave me alone!”

I went to close the door but Jamie put his foot in the way. “Come on sis! When’d you get it?” he asked.

 I sighed dramatically, “FINE! I got it last year in New York! Okay!”

They looked confused, “You went to New York? With your boarding school?!”

I laughed,”Yeah right! As if they’d take us anywhere like that! Nope with Auntie Carol! She’s awesome!”

They looked at each other before looking at me in disbelief! “You’re a liar! You were in boarding school! Not with Auntie Carol!” I stared at them angrily. Oh so they’re calling me a liar now huh!

“For your information” I sneered, “I stayed with Auntie Carol during the holidays! We went loads of places together!” I pushed them out of the room and stomped down the stairs.

 I went into the living room and sat on the sofa and turned the TV on. They trailed behind me and stood in the doorway staring at me. I ignored them and continued watching TV. After 10 minutes I was fed up of them staring, “you know staring is rude! Don’t you have anything better to do?” they shook their heads and grinned. I huffed and turned back to the TV. Stupid boys!

They want to play this game! Fine! Let the games commence….

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey just thought I should let you know their ages, yeah… lol

6 Brothers:-

 Stefan (20),

Josh (19) & Danny (19),

 Jamie (17) Lei’s twin,

 Xavier (16),

Jack (2).

One girl/sister-Kayleigh (also known as- Kay and Lei).