"Hey the coast is all clear. Their still asleep. Wow they do not take these prank wars very seriously in Vegas"

It had just turned seven o'clock and we opened our doors quietly. WE each took a tee shirt from our doors and made muffled screams with it. Although we were cloaked, I used my powers to open all the doors. We all looked at each other since we could see each other and we almost gagged in laughter.

Lucy was the one who stayed behind to take some of the boys' stuff and our plan was already working.

LUCY'S POV

I walked upstairs to see Max running out of their room looking panicked

"WHAT! LUCY! REY! ELLA!" Max said

Luckily for me he left the door wide open so it was easy. I walked in to see all of their clothes and things everywhere.

"GUYS! GUYS! THE GIRLS ARE GONE! ALL THE DOORS ARE OPEN!" Max yelled while he was shaking the other boys. "WE SLEPT IN!"

As he was busy with that, I took the time to my advantage and made some of their shoes, clothes, one of their phones and even one of their letterman jackets invisible and made them all follow me out the door and downstairs.

As I walked out the door, We all took their invisible belongings and placed them in a ziplock bag so we could swim off to Mea.
-
We all sat on the rock ledge of our moon pool and we laughed so hard about my hunger and how the 'Vegas Magic Prankster Dudes' were terrible at prank wars. Since our moon pool had cushions and clocks and stuff we knew that it was almost 7:15 so we decided to head back. Leaving the ziplock bag filled with the boy's stuff behind a cushion in our beloved moon pool, we swam back to under the dock next to our house.

We could see the boys did not take this as a prank and we started to laugh. Ella held out her fingers showing 3,2,1 then we all cloaked at the same time. We went to the side of the house and pretended to be unconscious. We put our gag tee shirts in our mouths, smiled at each other then went dead silence.

Although none of the othergirls seemed to be paying attention, I was listening to the boy's conversation.

"Okay I'm gonna check outside. This is getting really freaky guys." I think it was Max who spoke.

"Dude are you sure it wasn't a prank? The prank wars have started..." Jacob said. He was the smart one for sure.

"No. Tell me why my stuff was gone when I woke up this morning then. It's not like it just floated away now did it." Max sassed. I wanted to laugh so hard because he was right but I forced myself to stay calm and close my eyes. "You guys coming?"

There was a mumble of yeahs and mmhs but then the patio door slid open. Bingo.

Max's POV

As I finally convinced the boys this was not a prank, they helped me in searching around the house.

"Hey Max, Guys over here. I found then." Luke yelled.

"Woah. they look pretty dead" Kyle said coming up behind Luke and next to me.

"Guys we should probably take them inside and put a wet cloth or ice on their foreheads until they wake up." I said.

We all brought them inside and layed them on the couch. Walking into the kitchen, we turned around to check on them to find they weren't there.

"Uh guys? Guys?!" Chase shouted

"Hey hey hey! No need to shout!" Rey said coming down the stairs.

"Wh-What? No you were just unconscious with your squad outside. No"

"Uh yes. It's called a prank dimwit! Boom!" Lucy said coming down from behind her.