Chapter 11

Fliss P.O.V

I thought of how weird Joey must think her dream was when she woke up. If I had to come up with such weird things in Joey's dreams, then my dreams....

"Felixia! So you were the cause of my forever weird dreams!" I narrowed my eyes at Felixia.

"Erm, yeah?" She stuck out her tongue at me.

"What about the one which Ms Kathy (my maths teacher) chatted with me about how good I was in maths in the toilet? (I had almost failed math the last time, so this scene is practically impossible)"

"Yeah I did that ahahahahahaha."

"So what was the original scene and how did you change it?"

"She was supposed to kill you. So you're welcome."

"Hmph. What about the time I dreamt I had spaghetti hair and everyone complimented how good it looked on me?"

"Spaghetti was supposed to go up your nose and into your brain. You're welcome, you owe me alot." Felixia stuck her tongue out again.

"Fine.What about the fairy dust thingy? When do they replenish the pouch?"

"It's never- ending for us. Not sure for yours though."

I checked my pouch. Nope, it's only half full. Guess that's part of my punishment. During my whole free time I asked Felixia as much as possible.

"Erm, do I need to sleep?"

"Nah, you can just stick some caffeine patches on your face every day."

"Felix!"

"Just kidding, but you don't. With a 24-hour job like that you don't have time to sleep."

"..."

One hour later

Bzzt.

Reminder to Felicity. Break over.

I found myself in Joey's room again. This is really confusing because one moment I'm sipping Starbucks, one moment I'm here. Don't they do the spiral thingy they do in cartoons? The character spins until he disappears and appears in the other room. Or the glowing thing? The character glows like a freakin' glowstick until he disappears. Apparently, no. This is not going to happen here. In Reality.

Bzzt.

True story, bro. (is this correct? Am trying to learn the current youngsters accent.)Ain't gonna happen though.

Sir James.

Hmph. I texted back.

That's wrong dude. You use "fish". The correct way is to say "True story, fish."

Felicity

Hah. Let's just hope he's stupid. I looked towards the bed. Joey had woken up and was texting to Aaron. 

OMG I had the weirdest dream last nitexD Me n u were walking down a beach when a tsunami tried to gobble us up. But there was a magic protection thing protecting us both. 

*send* Aaron replied almost immediately.

Of course, I was protecting u. I will always protect you from everything.

By this time I was fuming, at the same time I had goosebumps all over. NO ITS NOT HIM IT WAS ME I WASTED HALF OF MY POWDER TO SAVE YOUR LIFE. AND NO HE CAN'T PROTECT YOU IN YOUR DREAMS EITHER.

After that Joey went on to prepare herself for school.

At school.

"Hey Joey"

"Sup Joey"

Elise and Hillary greeted Joey in class.

"Hey. Help me watch over my stuff and don't let the guys take my stuff."Joey walked out of the class 

"Where are you going?"

"8A."

(The class name is 8 Athletic)

Joey rushed out of the class, but they didn't know there was something in her hand, it was a paper crane. She met Aaron in the corridors. This is how it all went:

"Um, hey Aaron."

"Hi Joey." Aaron flashed a bright smile. "So... You want to know why I like you? he asked hesitantly.

Joey nodded, and looked straight into his eyes. Oh my gawd, they're so brown. And innocent.  (Joey's thoughts, NOT MINE OF COURSE)  She gulped.  

"Well... Love at first sight? I guess.. And i love your smile. Lights up my day, you know." he mumbled, blushing really hard. He looks so cute when he blushes, his dimples show up.

"Erm, I think I've gotta go, the paper crane's yours, bye." Joey stared into his eyes for the last time, stuffed the blue paper crane into his palm, and ran back to class.

"Interesting but romantic, huh."

I looked around.

MUAHAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER XD

HILLARYLYE

NEXT CHAP COMING SOON.